Dive & Tubing Can u do both?

tpride3

This is our first time to Belize.We will be on the Enchantment of the Seas Nov23rd. My daughter really wants to do cave tubing.I have read the other post that said to use cave-tubing.com but my husband and I want to dive also. Will we have time to do both? I found Coral Breeze had a neat dive and beach trip.Any help would be great. Any divers out there that has took a dive trip there would be nice to hear what you say. Thanks for taking the time to post an answer.

Frankly I don't think so. My first time in Belize will be in Dec. so I'll kow more then, but I've been reading and following the descriptions of the different excursions available to help pick one out for ourselves.

Belize is a tender port, which takes more time. By what I've read about the cave tubing, they meet up as soon as possible after tendering off the ship and arrive back about 1 or 1 1/2 hours before the last tender goes back to the ship. Re the diving, it seems like most of the good dive spots are a bit of a boat ride out. I've read reports of about 40-45 minutes to the dive spot and another 40-45 minutes back. Given these reported times, there's no way you'd be able to do both.

Archived