T- Shirt from Hell needed

PJnVA

One down, three more of us to go... I'm sure one of us will be able to get you a t-shirt! :)

No Worries here.;) I know one of my fellow CC's will come thru. I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.

Pam

Pam......I failed you. We never did leave 7 mile beach so I was unable to get the T-shirt. I did have a young lady from our dinning room table try to get one but by the time she got to "Hell" the shops were closed....sorry, hope one the other CC'ers can help....

My daughter (16) bought a t-shirt in Hell that says "I'd rather go to HELL than SCHOOL"...OMG:eek: ! We had some pretty bad comments on that one....hehehe. She wears it to sleep in now.

Our bus driver only gave us 15 minutes in Hell...that just wasn't enough time for me to browse & find postcards & go to the PO to get them mailed. Did anybody else have this problem?

My daughter (16) bought a t-shirt in Hell that says "I'd rather go to HELL than SCHOOL"...OMG:eek: ! We had some pretty bad comments on that one....hehehe. She wears it to sleep in now.

Our bus driver only gave us 15 minutes in Hell...that just wasn't enough time for me to browse & find postcards & go to the PO to get them mailed. Did anybody else have this problem?

You should have been able to buy stamps and mail them right from the shop. That's what we did. Sorry you didn't get to.

Pam - DH and I booked a stingray and land tour w/ Capt. Marvin. We'll be going to Hell. I probably won't need to buy/send postcards from Hell, so even if we have just a few minutes there, I could pick up a t-shirt for you. Just let us know if you still need one. There seem like a few of us who still have a chance at picking one up for you, so maybe you should just choose one of us so you don't end up with three t-shirts when you wanted one? :)

DH and I will be in GC on 12/20.

TYMAN - No worries I appreciate your trying. I hope you have a great time at 7-mile beach

mongowife - Don't worry about the shirt just enjoy your trip to GC. I know as often as I cruise I will get back to GC within a year. I'll just have to pick one up then.

Thanx to all for the offers to try. Have a great holiday.

Pam

• 2 weeks later...
I know as often as I cruise I will get back to GC within a year. I'll just have to pick one up then.

All is good! I booked one of Carnival's 12 days of Christmas specials and will be sailing to GC in September 2007. I will get Grandma a t-shirt then.

I hope you all have a great Holiday season and a woderfull NEW YEAR.

Pam

Archived