Cruise Custom T-Shirts

EggDropErin

Anyone have any good suggestions on where to get custom cruise T-shirts made? I have checked at our local airbrush shop, but they don't have anything really "cruisey" to speak of. Wondered if any of you have done this and what you would recommend. I want to give these shirts as Christmas gifts to my husband and his parents, as well as for myself and my parents for our upcoming cruise on Freedom. Any suggestions for what would go on the shirts would be welcomed as well.

You really don't have to have talent to make a shirt. I did my own on the computer, luckily we have a friend that does screenprinting so he put the design on the shirt for us. But if I didn't have him I would go to Walmart and buy the iron on transfer paper and print it out and iron it to the shirts.

If you really don't want to try doing it yourself then go to a local screen printer and ask them to design something for you. It really shouldn't cost that much because they should have all of the graphics in their computer. All they have to do is cut and paste graphics that you like and add your personal cruise information and print.

Good luck and I hope this helps. I will post a picture of ours when I get them back this week.:)

Archived