Everyday Minerals blush ?

katsmom1

I got samples from Everyday Minerals last year and I liked them but I haven't ordered anything since because they just have too many darn choices. I want to order the mini colors set w/ 4 eye shadow and 3 blush. I'm ok with the eye shadow (usually go w/ browns because of my blue/green eyes). However, my problem is the blushes - its really difficult to tell the difference between a lot of them. I have fair to light (but not ghostly white) skin and want natural looking colors. Has anyone tried their blush that can recommend colors that might look best, or are there any colors that should be avoided? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Felecia

I have light olive complexion and found that I really like the apple color alot. It seems very natural on me. I also ordered the email me color, but was not as happy with that. It had very strong orange tones on my skin. Hope this helps!

I really like the apple shade alot. I have a hard time getting just the right amount on and tended to get too much, so I mixed it with just a wee bit of loose mineral finishing powder in a seperate jar and now have no problem getting on the right amount.

I bought the Girls Day and Nick Nack. My mother has Apple and I wish that I had bought that one instead. It is more of a natural color and on my olive skin, it blends nicely.

The Girls Day is darker with shimmer in it. I only wear this one when going out at night. The nick nack is a bit of a light pink... too light for my skin tone. I usually mix it with my bronzer to add some shade of color if I even use it at all.

Good luck. I know that I have been wanting to order some different blushes, but am a little leary of it. It is difficult choosing the right color based on your monitor screen and the itty bitty line of color that they show for their blush!

Well it is great that they offer free samples or the mini's then you can experiment a little with the colors and not have to spend alot of money.

It might help if you click on the color and read the description of the color and how it is best for certian skin tones. Sometimes a little blending of a couple colors will get the best results. Have fun with it!

Bev

The Natural Blush sent to me was way too lavender :eek:. Not even close to what is shown or the description. I use it for an eye shadow.

The "Anytime" or "Light Pink" might be a better choice.

Good luck.

Archived