Horseback Riding

Beth

We booked horseback riding thru Grand Caymen Cruise Excursions. We were the only 2 to do it. Was so much fun, rode the horses along the beach and in the ocean. Highly recommend it. Any questions e-mail me at teacher47@knology.net

I just e-mailed them today and was thrilled to read your comments. Can you answer some questions

- what did you wear

- they picked you up at the dock

- how long to get to the stable

- how long you rode

- where they dropped you off - we wanted to go to sea grape beach

any help very appreciated !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 We wore jeans and a tee and tennis shoes 2 Meet at the church next to the Blue Iguana (about a 5 min. walk from where you tender in).3 Took about 1/2 hour to get to the stables. 4 We rode for a good hour. 5 He dropped us at the dock per request, just ask and I think he would drop you off at the beach. Have fun, we loved it what a great experience.

1 We wore jeans and a tee and tennis shoes 2 Meet at the church next to the Blue Iguana (about a 5 min. walk from where you tender in).3 Took about 1/2 hour to get to the stables. 4 We rode for a good hour. 5 He dropped us at the dock per request, just ask and I think he would drop you off at the beach. Have fun, we loved it what a great experience.

Crazy question but....

Did you change into shorts or bathing suits before going in the water?

Do you think its safe to bring a camera along, or would it defintely get wet? Can you even take pictures while riding ona horse??? :confused:

Thanks!

Archived