Easter on a Cruise

tigerdadky

I asked this a couple days ago and guess no one at that time had an answer. We will be on the Celebration Easter Sunday, it will be our first sea day. We are Catholic and was wondering what kind of religious services they might have on Easter. Only 157 days away

We sailed last Easter on the Ecstasy and found that they had no Easter services of any kind on the ship. They did have a scavenger hunt for the kids with the Easter bunny at the end. The kids danced with the bunny but that was it. We had packed (secretly) easter baskets and such for my daughters to find easter morning. My eight year old was quite impressed with the easter bunny finding her on the ship. Anyway, enough babbling. I would call Carnival and just ask about Easter services. Enjoy your trip.

From Carnival.com

Are there religious services on board?spacer.gifWhen available, a clergyman will be on board for Christmas, Easter, Passover, Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur; this is subject to availability of booking clergymen during their most holy days.

Archived