C & A Customer Service

We had a reason to utilize the C&A customer service regarding our Diamond Pins. Originally-it was quite the fiasco and a run around--but I must report that between Kara at C&A and Deborah Gorman-the Loyalty Ambassador on the Jewel--they have more than made up for the faux pas.

Good job RCCL.

Linda:) could you tell me what you asked them about the Diamond pins?

I called last month and asked them if Diamond members get pins and they told me no. Another C&A person told me you had to request them.:rolleyes:

Thanks

Carrie

Their policy now is that you will get them on your first cruise after becoming Diamond. They will be given in your cabin one night during the cruise. If you don't receive them--then complain to Loyalty Ambassador and she will handle it.

I understand that they still have a few floating around that they can mail--but it will take some time to find a C&A person who will know they can mail them out.

Linda:) Thanks, I will report back after my b2b cruise in three weeks.

Carrie

I can't visit your Roll Call, so you and Keith have a great time on your cruises. I know you will. :)

Let me know if your Diamond pins are delivered to your cabin on your cruise. That will give me a clue as to if and when we get them. ;)

Hi Alex and Linda

Can you possible tell me if the Deborah you are talking about is a Canadian lady? If she is we met her on Voyager a year past May and she was the best Loyalty Ambassador ever!!!!

Thanks

Helen

Yes, she is the same Deborah who was on the Voyager last year, this is our 3-4 time sailing with her on different ships.

And she is Canadian. Alex

Hi Alexis:) We will have a good time. We will celebrate our 25th anniversary:eek:

I followed your posts about your trip on the Navigator. It sounds like you had a good time. I will let you know about the pins.

Carrie

per the Roll Call, I was emailed by all kinds of folks from the UK who were Diamond Plus & never received pins or luggage tags. So we met at M&M & I took the whole bunch down to Francios, the Purser (with the ice blue eyes) and he got them their pins.

We were on a member cruise & 5th night everyone for their pins in their room & luggage tags. So now we have spares, but that will be good if we lose one since we do wear them everywhere but the shower or the pool. We notice that we are spoken to more often, we get niceties too.

I am reading loads of posts from folks who have never gotten pins when they reached Diamond. They have called C&A & were told thatthey no longer send them. They are to ask the Purser or LA on their next cruise for them. Diamond has luggage tags as do Diamond Plus.

My beef is in December, MY CRUISES stated 10 cruise credits. Since we have 3 more but it doesn't say 13. I was told by C&A that we actually have 3 cruise credits. We have to have 10 before we see it rise. But we spend over $10K a year & only have 3? Next year we have an $8K cruise & $5K cruise & only get 4 since these are D1 with air. So we will be 7 not 17.

I was Diamond in November after becoming Elite on Celebrity & mny pins & luggage tags were mailed in December. So did my TA do it? She is a Key Acct & booked Jewel's member cruise for us. So we got another $100 off as Diamond, so RCI knew that we were.

Their policy now is that you will get them on your first cruise after becoming Diamond. They will be given in your cabin one night during the cruise. If you don't receive them--then complain to Loyalty Ambassador and she will handle it.

I understand that they still have a few floating around that they can mail--but it will take some time to find a C&A person who will know they can mail them out.

My beef is in December, MY CRUISES stated 10 cruise credits. Since we have 3 more but it doesn't say 13. I was told by C&A that we actually have 3 cruise credits. We have to have 10 before we see it rise. But we spend over $10K a year & only have 3? Next year we have an $8K cruise & $5K cruise & only get 4 since these are D1 with air. So we will be 7 not 17.

I was Diamond in November after becoming Elite on Celebrity & mny pins & luggage tags were mailed in December. So did my TA do it? She is a Key Acct & booked Jewel's member cruise for us. So we got another $100 off as Diamond, so RCI knew that we were.

Not really hard to understand. Especially for a blonde with brain:rolleyes:

It´s pretty clear in the rules for C&A and Capt.Club. They will recognize the according levels of the other but cruises on RCCL and X won´t count together.

So if Elite on X while never cruised on RCCL you´ll be diamond on your first RCCL cruise, though you have 0 cruise credits with C&A. You will still have to work up your own way on RCCL to reach the next higher level starting at where you are with them, not with the other line.

I.E. I´m diamond on RCCL, so I started on Elite level for my first X cruise but of course my cruise credit count with them is only 3 after that cruise.

BTW just as a side note the money you spend for a cruise has nothing to do with cruise credits, it´s not like credit cards where you earn a point for every spent dollar.

We were handed our diamond pins on our recent cruise on the Majesty. That cruise gave us 12 credit.

For MACOP - your status does not depend on the amount you spend. It is the number of cruise credit your earn by sailing. If you are at Elite on Celebrity you will be recognized for it on RCL but you are not Diamond with RCL there therefore you are not entitled to the diamond pin.

Overall some people do seem to feel that status should depend on amount spent. I don't agree. Some people send a lot more onboard. That is one of the reasons they choose to take a different category of cabin.

Archived