cruise directors?

cupidsarrrow

I was just wondering if the CD's for each of the ships stay the same or do they switch off with other ships. If they do, what are the chances of getting the same CD? One last thing how do u find out who your cruise director is...not that it really mattered...just for interests sake??

We have been on many cruises and to tell the truth I don't even remember one CD. Do people actually book cruises depending on the CD. I guess we have never been overly impressed by this. We kinds figure that is their job. No one comes to my office just because I work there and have given them good customer service.

I do not book my cruise because of a cruise director I merely wanted to know how some people already know who the cruise directory is on their ship. I do not base my cruise by any cruise director as I have only been on two cruises before and had two different CD's. Both were funny but I thought the one on one of the ships was alot funnier. Both were great though. I would however love to know who it is before my cruise not that it mattered but, would enjoy listening to my second cruise director. I cant even remember both of their names.... oh well.

I would definetely be more tempted to book a cruise (lets say i couldtn decided between teo ships and iti. if it was the same cruise director we had on triumph, paul santlely, i thought he as hilarious and wouldnt mind being "stuck" on a ship with his humor for another 7 days....i wouldnt specifically seek him out and go over hoops to get on his boat but if i was undecided between two that may sway my decision, jsut as if the guy was relly bad i would def,. not get on his boat!..lol

We were on the Triumph last Jan., and had a female CD, Shawn Bussey. She was just filling in that one week until their new CD came aboard. I've found out thru these postings that she's on the Spirit right now, which I'll be on in Jan. 07. If she's still on it, we hope to talk with her about last year's cruise and share some photos with her. If she's not, I'm sure we'll be happy with whomever we have!

There is a thread called "RESSURECTED CRUISE DIRECTORS" by MrPete. Posters have been helping him by letting him know who was CD on their recent cruises so he can make an accurate list for us. I'm sure if you go back a few pages you can find it. I don't know how to put the link on here...sorry.

HAPPY CRUISING!!

Archived