Television (2)

Butler Service

Concierge

Connecting Room (10008)

Dining room area (1)

Livingroom area (1)

Mini Bar (1)

Separate Bedroom (1)

Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors (1)

Forward Section

Oceanview Stateroom

Starboard Side

Crib (1)

Connecting Room (10002)

Pier forward

Sprinklers

Bathtub (1)

Internet access (1)

Computer and Printer (1)

Spirit AA Cabin 9208

Crib (1)

Duvet

Hair Dryer (1)

Telephone (1)

Safety Deposit Box (1)

Television (1)

Private Balcony (1)

Bathtub (1)

Whirlpool (1)

Separate Shower (1)

Queen Size Bed (1)

Digital Video Disc Player (1)

Stereo/CD Player (1)

VCR (1)

Balcony Square Footage (75)

Cabin Square Footage (530)

Refrigerator (1)

Aft Section

Oceanview Stateroom

Starboard Side

Pier aft

Butler Service

Concierge

Connecting Room (9210)

Dining room area

Livingroom area

Separate Bedroom

Floor to ceiling sliding glass doors (1)

Both are very large with seperate bedrooms, living rooms, and dining rooms.

I was lucky enough to stay in 9006 and 10006 on the Dawn and also in the AB suite on the Spirit 10002. If you liked those suite on the Dawn, book the AB on the Spirit. When the ship was Superstar Leo, these were Owners Suites. Layout is similar to the Owners Suite on the Dawn with the front and side balconies (but smaller on the Spirit - no table on the side balcony and a smaller front balcony - narrrow). That front corner is my favorite spot. I'm sure you will love it.

Sharon

Yes, I would have to agree with you. I have not yet been on the Spirit but I will say that the front Balcony on the Dawn was mostly useless while we were at sea. An Aft facing balcony would definately be a plus. Luckily there was also a side deck or I would not have been happy.

We have stayed in Dawn's OS #10506 and in Spirit's OS #9208 and thoroughly enjoyed both. The Spirit is unique...not like the other NCL ships....built for the Asian cruising market...thus everything is a tad more compact.

The Spirit's Owner's Suites do have a few extra pluses over the AB front suites....in the OS there is a powder room and an elegant separate dining room and the master bath is huge with a super shower. The decor is beautiful Oriental....there is a refrigerator and large bar area. We ended up with two great butlers and had two warm and friendly room stewards.

In August 2005 when we sailed on Spirit, there was no in-suite computer which was kind of a bummer having been spoiled by having one on the Dawn.

Just keep in mind that the Spirit is very, very nice but it is different from the Dawn, Star and Jewel!

Aloha, Barby

We have been on the Dawn, Spirit and Jewel in Owner's Suites all of which have separate bedrooms with the additional TV's and powder rooms. We are booked on the Pearl for April, and the OS's are exactly the same as on Dawn and Jewel. The Spirit's two Owner's Suites do have separate bedrooms...it is just that these suites have a total different configeration and are aft.

Hope this helped!!!

Aloha, Barby

So far I have to say...the Spirit is my favourite ship in the fleet! I have sailed in the GV on the Dawn and Jewel and liked my aft Suite on the Spirit actually better. The ship is very, very elegant and has a excellent crew! If I would have a choice...I would rather do the Spirit then the Dawn!

Archived