Question about "Sanctuary" and Spa aboard Golden Princess

RamblingMan27

I'm sailing on the Golden Princess out of New Orleans during December and have used this message board alot to make my decision on which cruise to take. Thank you for all the input that each of you share on these boards, it makes researching alot easier.

For me, this cruise will be mainly to get away and relax. I really enjoy Spa's and exercise facilities, opt for maybe a massage at some point but will definitely use steam room, sauna, and spa area alot on my cruise. I have read alot about the "Sanctuary" on what I believe is the Crown Princess, does the Golden have this "Sanctuary" on it as well? What is it like?

I also read a recent Spa menu where it listed, for a fee, the use of heated loungers, steam chambers, and even some special pools for spa therapy. Also has anyone had any experience with this on the Golden?

Also, are there eliptical trainers on this particular ship?

Would appreciate any feed back or information conerning the Spa area, Santuary, steam rooms, exercise equipment on the Golden. Thanks

Archived