Questions Regarding Splendour of the Seas

This will be our first cruise with RCL on SOS in February. I am so excited I can hardly wait! We booked a JS. I have a couple questions.

1. Does this ship have a sushi bar?

2. Does it have a Portofino or Chops?

3. Any amenities that come with a JS?

I would love to hear from anybody who has experienced this ship. Thanks!

This is one of the older ships. There is no Portofino's or Chops. While there may be sushi served in the Windjammer cafe, ther is not a specific sushi bar/dining area. It is an enjoyable ship but smaller and more dated than say Brilliance or Jewel and as such does not offer the same amenities.

You will love the Splendour! I'm happy to see you will be cruising with us! This is an older ship and it does not have any of the speciality restaurants but we never missed them.

We also have a Jr. Suite this cruise - bigger room and balcony but it offers little in the way of "perks". You get 2 cruise credits and priority embarkation - they shouldn't really call it a suite but you will find it very comfortable. It has a tub and a little larger bath.

Come join our thread for this cruise on the meet-n-mingle board!

We cruised on her last January and had such a good time that we booked her again for next January. She is a smaller ship, but a very friendly one. We had the best waiter (Luis) that we've had on any of our other cruises and the best cabin attendant. Hopefully, DH's daughter and husband will be sailing with us this year as well.

Bob, thanks for sharing the pictures!

Archived