chops/portafinos

claudiaj

We have decided to make this a casual cruise (Feedom on 11/12)

so instead of ordering a tux, which my husband does, for the formal nights we thought we would maybe do chops or portafinos-what type of dress code is required. we have been on other RCCL cruises and either did not go or can;t remember--is that terrible or what:):).

Claudia

Just back today (EX to Bermuda). There was a gentleman in a long sleeved dress shirt and dockers. All others were in Jackets; no ties. This was on Caribbean casual night. I never care who wears what...I'm too busy enjoying my cruise to care, but DH did wear a jacket because each day, the Cruise Compass reads that is the dress code for Portofino's.

P.S. I wouldn't worry about it though...I there may have been more in shirtsleeves that I didn't notice.

We agree :D

Patrick, we were on a cruise and gone from last Wed to this Tue, do you know where Carol - Merion Mom is?? Haven't seen her since we've been back. :eek:

###

So, you were just on a cruise, and you are going again in a month??!?!?! Good for you! :D Hope you had fun.

I've seen some posts from MM this week. Perhaps she's busy at school. I bet she shows up this weekend.

So, you were just on a cruise, and you are going again in a month??!?!?! Good for you! :D Hope you had fun.

I've seen some posts from MM this week. Perhaps she's busy at school. I bet she shows up this weekend.

Thanks P, I have been busy this week so perhaps I missed her!

We had a blast on the Jewel to Bermuda last week with my 3 sisters, their husbands and my parents to celebrate their 45th wedding anniversary. Our cruise in December is a VERY short one out of CA. NOTHING compared to what you have planned :D I cannot even imagine packing for that adventure!

###

We have decided to make this a casual cruise (Feedom on 11/12)

so instead of ordering a tux, which my husband does, for the formal nights we thought we would maybe do chops or portafinos-what type of dress code is required. we have been on other RCCL cruises and either did not go or can;t remember--is that terrible or what:):).

Claudia

Keep in mind that by doing that you'll be missing two of the best dining room meals.

Archived