Tap Tap Tap.......two more months two more months

FondofKoi

70 days until we board the Jewel of the Seas January 13th can't wait.

Now if I can get the airlines to sort out my flight arrangements I will be a happy camper. They keep cancelling portions of my flight I have to admit its the flight going home that they keep cancelling but I still would like to get it straighten out for piece of mind. Have my ta working on it what good she is!!! I'm very upset with her right now wish I never transfered my booking.

Christine

Know how you feel - we are at 57 days - so we have been tapping for a little while. Although technically we leave in 2006 (Dec 31st), it is truly a January cruise! ;) But as soon as we get back - we get to start the countdown for Alaska on the Serenade - which we are REALLY looking forward to! That one seems to be taking FOREVER to get here!

Now if I can get the airlines to sort out my flight arrangements I will be a happy camper. They keep cancelling portions of my flight I have to admit its the flight going home that they keep cancelling but I still would like to get it straighten out for piece of mind. Have my ta working on it what good she is!!! I'm very upset with her right now wish I never transfered my booking.

Since we haven't flown to our ports yet, but will some day - I keep wondering something.... Is it less expensive to use cruiseline air arrangements instead of making your own? Or just more convenient? I guess I am wondering the advantages/disadvantages (for when we finally cruise out of the East Coast)???

Don't you people realize that January is just around the corner? Thanksgiving and Christmas fly by, you better get those suitcases down and start packing. I can't wait, tap tap tap.

couldnt agree with you more! January is a quick 2 months away...november and december have always went really fast for me..alot going on i guess. I have a cruise on freedom 12/24/06 and then again 1/14/07..for some weird reason the 12/24 cruise seems SOOO much closer because its 48 days instead of 70, but really its just a 2 week gap between cruises....numbers play tricks on you, but 70 days is NOTHIN.

really, 69 days translates into 30 days, which is only a month away! Here's the sad truth, didn't want to pack away all my summer clothes so, have them in a suitcase in my room. I too am the most organized, disorganized person I know! I need help...............;)

Don't you people realize that January is just around the corner? Thanksgiving and Christmas fly by, you better get those suitcases down and start packing. I can't wait, tap tap tap.

You are sooo right. My wife wanted to start packing and just leave the suitcases in the spare bedroom, 'til I reminded her that we would be having out-of-town guests in for the holidays. So much for getting a jump on the packing.

Archived