Aquaspa ----- Help Looking For Info -----

newbecruise

"AquaSpa" is Celebrity, isn't it? The best I could find was this:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=374327&highlight=aquaspa

You won't find spa prices posted anywhere on the web - Steiner guards those secrets! On the Celebrity boards, I'd post and ask about spa package specials from CC'ers who've recently sailed your itinerary.

"AquaSpa" is Celebrity, isn't it? The best I could find was this:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=374327&highlight=aquaspa

You won't find spa prices posted anywhere on the web - Steiner guards those secrets! On the Celebrity boards, I'd post and ask about spa package specials from CC'ers who've recently sailed your itinerary.

Wow that was quick thanks so much now my DW can plan her spa days now. ( and maybe me also if i'm aloud):D

You should wait to book spa treatments once you are onboard. You will not have any trouble booking anything you desire. The prices will come down as you cruise. Daily specials will be announced. On port days when everyone is off the ship they will have additional savings. We skipped early seating one night to take advantage of $75.00 for one hour sweedish massages! Have a great cruise.:)

You should wait to book spa treatments once you are onboard. You will not have any trouble booking anything you desire. The prices will come down as you cruise. Daily specials will be announced. On port days when everyone is off the ship they will have additional savings. We skipped early seating one night to take advantage of $75.00 for one hour sweedish massages! Have a great cruise.:)

Actually, you have to wait til boarding to make an appointment, unless things have recently changed.

Yes, there are daily specials and port day specials as well. That being said, I think the prices are excessive and the quality mediocre, as well as the sales pitch being very annoying. I book my spa services in the local ports or at home as I hate to feel ripped off.

JMHO.

Archived