Mediterranea 12/16/06

Wellington Cruiser

My friends just booked this cruise yesterday as their first cruise!

She is a Teacher so they have to go during school breaks. Got a good deal on a balcony and they are very excited.

I, however, am very jealous! I have to wait until May to cruise.

Have you been on Costa before? I haven't and helped them pick this based on the great price and the fact that a bad day of cruising is better than a good day working!

Jen

unless i'm mistaking...

you guys are the FIRST to cruise the Costa Mediterania in the Caribbean for the 2006-2007 season! Congrats! you guys kick us off! from now till May there will be plenty of people on these boards asking many questions about the Med in the carib. I hope you guys have a great cruise and come back here to report and tell us all about your cruise experience.

• 3 weeks later...

Yep, I'm going on the Med on 12/16! Just booked it a couple of weeks ago and have been meaning to come over here to the Costa board. Will be my 2nd time on Costa...was on the Magica in March and liked it more than I thought I would! Actually, I'll do anything for free cappuccino with my room service breakfast! lol.... Anyhow, looking forward to sailing away!!!!

Jeff

JeffCloud: be sure to call costa now to make sure you are a costa club member before you board (second or more cruises). your cards will be a different color, you will have fruit baskets in your room daily, you will get the good chocolates on your pillow, and the staff will call you by name by day two.

Archived