Carnival Dining Times

Kathristin

I heard that on Carnival, in addition to the 1st (5:45) and 2nd (8:00) seatings, you can talk to the maitre'd the first night and request a "staggered" seating and can go at either 6:30 or 8:45. Is this true? How does it work?

Thanks!

Depending on the ship, those with two dining rooms have 5:45/6:15 then 7:45/8:15 available now.

Never heard of the times you mentioned though...:confused:

I heard that on Carnival, in addition to the 1st (5:45) and 2nd (8:00) seatings, you can talk to the maitre'd the first night and request a "staggered" seating and can go at either 6:30 or 8:45. Is this true? How does it work?

Thanks!

The staggered timing depends on what ship you are on.

Many of the ships have 2 Dining Rooms. When this is the case there is and Early and Late seating in each Dining Room. i.e. DR A has seatings at 5:45 and 8:00 and DR B has seatings at 6:15 and 8:30.

You make a request for Early or Late when you book your cruise. When you get to the ship you find out what Dining Room, Time and Table you have been assigned to. If you are unhappy with what you were assigned you can go to the Maitre D' and request a change. There is usually a time scheduled on the afternoon of embarkation day to check this out and you can always ask at any time during your cruise if you feel a need to change. He will accomodate you as best as possible.

Depending on the ship, those with two dining rooms have 5:45/6:15 then 7:45/8:15 available now.

Never heard of the times you mentioned though...:confused:

Up until my last sailing (jan 06) the times were 5:45/6:15 and 8:00/8:30 on all the ships that I have sailed.

Archived