World Clubn discount

DocM3

Can anyone tell me if Cunard is providing a discount to "club" members - as I recall it was 10% on the QE2 sailings?

I have received the recent mailing from Cunard and look forward to booking for Sept 2005 but wondered if the additional 10% off would be available.

Hi,

Your information is correct. Today, I booked a cruise on the QE2 for May 2005. I am a Cunard World Club member, but did not receive an additional discount this time. They charged me the "early booking savings fare" that is listed in the brochure. Because the fares are very reasonable, I can't really complain. Still, I appreciated the World Club discount that I received in past years.

We are doing the QE2's Norwegian Wonders cruise that departs from Southampton on May 21, 2005. I have sailed aboard the QE2 six times (three crossings and three cruises) and dearly love this ship. I can't wait to cruise aboard the QE2 again.

Archived