How Many Carnival Cruises have you been on??

ckp19

We just completed our 5th Carnival cruise. The location of the ports and outstanding service we receive is what keeps us coming back.

Holiday from New Orleans 02-2004

Sensation from New Orleans 02-2005

Inspiration from Tampa 10-2005

Celebration from Jacksonville 02-2006

Holiday from Mobile 10-23-2006

Glory from Port Canaveral 02-03-2007:D :D

#8 coming up! :D

We have done RCCL and Disney..I felt (for our cruises) they were overpriced. Everyone had raved about the food etc..but I thought it was better on Carnival. IMHO, service/staff was ok but nothing like what we have received on Carnival.

Disney ..wow..that was way overrated except they know how to do a great sail away party! DD was 6 at the time..so we booked it with our Disney trip. I am glad we experienced them but I was happy to return to Carnival.

Before someone flames me..I'm certainly not against either and might return someday or try another cruise line who knows!

The main reason I enjoy cruising with Carnival is because I know what to expect and haven't been disappointed yet! :)

We are scheduled on the Glory in May. It will be my fourth and my husband's seventh with Carnival. Fantasy (pregnant:p ), Triumph, and the greatest time on the Miracle. Counting the days until May. Our philosophy with cruising is "if it's not broken, don't fix it!" We're sticking with Carnival.

I have just booked my 7th cruise (6th for dh) all of them have been with carnival. after the last couple i kept saying i was going to try a different line, not that i havent enjoyed myself ;) , just for a change, however the price seems to bring me back all the time.

for all you really experienced cruisers out there how many times have you been on carnival and what is the 1 thing that keeps you goin back to carnival over a different line?

Michelle

Been on 5 on Carnival - always with others -= party people, shoppers for Ensenada, 21st birthday cruises. Had wonderful times - but always felt it was for them. Taking my first cruise by myself on MSC Opera and looking forward to it. THis one is for me and looking forward to a European feel. Not flaming Carnival at all, just feel like something different

4 in just the past month and half for a total of 6. Price, Price, PRICE. We have two NCL's booked for next year only because of the price on the 5-day one and the ports and price on the 15 day one. I probably will try and fit the Triumph in when in comes to NOLA on Aug 28th.

Dave

I have just booked my 7th cruise (6th for dh) all of them have been with carnival. after the last couple i kept saying i was going to try a different line, not that i havent enjoyed myself ;) , just for a change, however the price seems to bring me back all the time.

for all you really experienced cruisers out there how many times have you been on carnival and what is the 1 thing that keeps you goin back to carnival over a different line?

Michelle

I have been on six cruises and have a seventh booked. Three of the cruises have been with Carnival. My next Carnival cruise will likely be in July of 2008. I am a member of the Carnival Vacation Club, and I have to use up my points before May 2009.

Archived