Imagination - bedding upgrades?

jimbug

Hi all,

I've seen very little on the Imagination on these boards! Anyway, we are considering sailing on her for a short cruise next summer. Does anyone know if the staterooms have gotten the bedding upgrades yet? (or if they will by next July?) We are possibly considering a Cat 12 Penthouse, as the price is right, esp with 3rd and 4th passenger rates. Thank you for your help!

Hi all,

I've seen very little on the Imagination on these boards! Anyway, we are considering sailing on her for a short cruise next summer. Does anyone know if the staterooms have gotten the bedding upgrades yet? (or if they will by next July?) We are possibly considering a Cat 12 Penthouse, as the price is right, esp with 3rd and 4th passenger rates. Thank you for your help!

Yes, we were on the Imagination in February and the new bedding was wonderful! It's a great ship :) Enjoy!

FrannyK

Costa Riviera 1985

NCL Seaward 1987

CCL Fantasy 1/2000

CCL Sensation 2/2001

CCL Imagination 1/2002

RCI Explorer 6/2002

RCI Monarch 4/2003

CCL Sensation 2/2004

CCL Imagination 2/2006

CCL Liberty Thanksgiving/2006

Yes they have the new beds/bedding. The bed and pillows were very comfortable.

I am highly allergic to down, so requested that the comforter would be removed, and it was, I was given blue blankets.

Carnival was really nice about it : a "special needs" lady came up to me at the first night's dinner and asked if I had other allergies/food allergies....

and I told her I did not, and they also asked if I needed the room specially cleaned/sanitized but it was fine.

Down really makes me sneeze/eyes water but this was fine, I do think the room steward "sprayed" or cleaned the room a bit more than usual, but they did not have to 'sanitize" it, tho they would have if needed.

I was truly impressed by their attention and caring, so if you are allergic to down (ach-choooooo) let em know ahead of time, you can call and request this.

Everyone else seemed to love the duvets tho.

Archived