Problem w/ Sky Suites on Celebrity!!

ksrelady

If you are a tall person, do NOT book a sky suite as you will not fit in the shower! My husband is 6'4" and that was about 5" toooo tall. He could not stand up while showering!!! We just returned from our first Celebrity Cruise from 10/16 -- 10/28 to Canada and New England and had cabin #6100. For the dollars we spent to upgrade to a mini suite, it was not worth it!! Our butler on the otherhand was outstanding! We are still trying to get Celebrity to com us with something. We probably will not sail again on Celebrity.

"We are still trying to get Celebrity to com us with something."

If you were trying to say "comp us with something" can you please explain to me why you think you should be comped? Nowhere in your cruise contract does it state that the showers are ONE SIZE FITS ALL (including your 6'4" hubby).

DH and I have cruised for over 20 years now and some of the showers we've had were ridiculously small - but we were just too happy to be on a cruise and never once thought about being "comped" because of a small shower.............

If I've misunderstood your post - I apologize in advance; if I have correctly interpreted your post....:(

Archived