question for past Valor cruisers

cruzegirl

In the room description it says they come with hair dryers. Can anyone tell me what kind? The kind with a round nozzle or square?? I know on the Caribbean Princess the hairdryers were from the 70's I swear.... lol.... The old square nozzle... The reason I ask is that I use a diffuser and wonder if I can just bring the diffuser without having to bring my own hairdryer:rolleyes: ......Thanks......

In the room description it says they come with hair dryers. Can anyone tell me what kind? The kind with a round nozzle or square?? I know on the Caribbean Princess the hairdryers were from the 70's I swear.... lol.... The old square nozzle... The reason I ask is that I use a diffuser and wonder if I can just bring the diffuser without having to bring my own hairdryer:rolleyes: ......Thanks......

They are the small round one. Not sure if a diffuser would fit on it though. I myself always bring my own. I don't particularly care for the ones provided. You need to keep your finger on the button so that it works. As soon as you release the button, the hairblower stops working.

I always bring along a thick rubber band to hold the button down (like the kind they wrap around broccoli). The blow dryer itself is small and not very powerful, but it does work OK. I don't like to bring mine along, just to save room in my luggage. It is located inside a drawer of the desk.

Archived