Conquest -Lido Deck Room Choice Help

rvalent2

Hi,

Has anyone been in any of the following rooms and which ones would you think is the best if you're room was located on the Lido Deck? This is for a a couple!

MidShip Room#:9285, 9286,9291

FrontShip Room#: 9216,9215,9219,9243

Loved being on the Lido deck - easy access to many things especially an early morning coffee. We were in the 9280's (3 cabins in a row) on the Liberty which is the same design and thought the location was great. I'd definitely do it again.

Hi,

Has anyone been in any of the following rooms and which ones would you think is the best if you're room was located on the Lido Deck? This is for a a couple!

MidShip Room#:9285, 9286,9291

FrontShip Room#: 9216,9215,9219,9243

rvalent2,

9285, 9286, or 9291 would be my choices. They're conveniently located near everything. :)

I can't speak to the inside cabins themselves, but we were in balcony cabin 9287 across the hall from 9285 and 9291 and loved the location. We had no noise from the deck above and no noise from the outside Lido deck. And it was way too convenient to the buffet and bars:D .

We were almost in a balcony cabin on the Lido deck of the Conquest, but I was worried about any noise from the pool area. We ended up with a great room on the Verandah deck, but checked out the hallways on the Lido deck to see if it would have been a good location. The hallways were very quiet, so I'd be inclined to book on that deck if I ever had the chance to.

Nybumpkin, We were in the same room. It was GREAT!

rvalent, Hi from the boards! As I mentioned we were in room 9287 on the Lido and loved it.

While they were cleaning we looked in one of the rooms across from us just to see what it was like. The lido deck is GREAT. You will love it.

Teena

Nybumpkin, We were in the same room. It was GREAT!

rvalent, Hi from the boards! As I mentioned we were in room 9287 on the Lido and loved it.

While they were cleaning we looked in one of the rooms across from us just to see what it was like. The lido deck is GREAT. You will love it.

Teena

Teena - I remember your earlier posts. Glad you enjoyed!

I should have mentioned "movement" on Lido deck. We had no problem at all with the ship's movement, except our last day when we sailed through the outskirts of Hurricane Dennis. Overall, it was very smooth sailing!

• 8 years later...