Another Triumph (Western) itinerary change...

MamaParrotHead

but it's GOOD news, LOL. They announced that starting next week, the port time for Cozumel is back to leaving at 10:00. I guess this means no more tendering? Anyway, just wanted to pass it on! :D

Given the condition my friends and I were in leaving Coz at 6 PM the other week, I can't even begin to fathom leaving at 10. :eek:

Does that mean that the cruise I am taking on the Triumph to Cozumel next Dec. will be leaving at 10:00 instead of the 4:00 time they have told me? Just curious if this is for all future cruises or not. I didn't know things like that could change so easily, but I'm not complaining :D

Does that mean that the cruise I am taking on the Triumph to Cozumel next Dec. will be leaving at 10:00 instead of the 4:00 time they have told me? Just curious if this is for all future cruises or not. I didn't know things like that could change so easily, but I'm not complaining :D

The NOLA intinerary is different. Actually things are just slowly changing back to the way they were before Hurricane Rita.

Given the condition my friends and I were in leaving Coz at 6 PM the other week, I can't even begin to fathom leaving at 10. :eek:

When I was on her a few years ago we did not leave until midnight. That was crazy. The worst thing is we still left people who did not make it back to the ship.

I got an email this am that said my Freedom cruise 11/24/07 will now depart Cozumel at 10:00 instead of 6 so this must be for more that just one ship.

The Freedom is taking over the Triumphs Itinerary so ... same thing different ship. ;)

Sorry to seem dense on this, but can someone clarify this for me? The way I have read these messages it sounds like you guys are saying the Triumph is relocating to New Orleans until next August and then the Freedom is taking over the Triumph's itenerary.

I'm just really confused because my cruise is supposed to be the Triumph from New Orleans in December - Western Caribbean (Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios).

I don't *think* there's any kind of problem, but I just got worried when I saw that message that said the Freedom was taking over the route for a Nov cruise and wanted to make sure mine was still safe and sound :p

Sorry to seem dense on this, but can someone clarify this for me? The way I have read these messages it sounds like you guys are saying the Triumph is relocating to New Orleans until next August and then the Freedom is taking over the Triumph's itenerary.

I'm just really confused because my cruise is supposed to be the Triumph from New Orleans in December - Western Caribbean (Cozumel, Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios).

I don't *think* there's any kind of problem, but I just got worried when I saw that message that said the Freedom was taking over the route for a Nov cruise and wanted to make sure mine was still safe and sound :p

As long as you don't think you are going next month, there is nothing to worry about.

The Triumph moves from Miami to NOLA next year. When the Freedom is done with it's Europe runs next year, it will go to Miami and take over the routes that the Triumph is doing from Miami.

As long as you don't think you are going next month, there is nothing to worry about.

The Triumph moves from Miami to NOLA next year. When the Freedom is done with it's Europe runs next year, it will go to Miami and take over the routes that the Triumph is doing from Miami.

Ah-hah! I see, I see, I see! Thanks so much for clearing that up. I was reading the messages like the Freedom was taking over for Triumph in New Orleans, not Miami. My bad :D

I *wish* it was next month!! ;)

Gumballz....you can not hide from me ;)

Yup I am going to work some extra hours to pay for the extra time spent in Cozumel.......That port alone may be more than the cruise :)

lol I was telling my DD the same thing yesterday. I don't really have a problem with it though, do you? :p Let's live it up!

Ok...now I'm confused but you got it Lady J? lol..

HI MAMA PARROTHEAD oh april 28th cruise buddy!!

So what does this mean for us? ANYTHING? We ship out of Miami on April 28, 07!

What will change for us!?? Lemme know! Thanks!

Ok...now I'm confused but you got it Lady J? lol..

HI MAMA PARROTHEAD oh april 28th cruise buddy!!

So what does this mean for us? ANYTHING? We ship out of Miami on April 28, 07!

What will change for us!?? Lemme know! Thanks!

It means we're staying in port until 10 p.m. (rather than leaving at 6:00, as it was originally) AND it means we won't be tendering (because they only run while it's still light).

Archived