40 Days 40 Free Cruises from NCL

shoreguy

Guarantee (gty) is when you pay the lowest price in a category and get your cabin assignment when you board. ( lifeboat...)

Normally you will have a cabin assigned well before boarding. I've sometimes had assignments a couple months before and have always had an assigned cabin with my documents. I guess it could be done at boarding, but that's not my experience.

-Monte

Another lucky lady!

Yesterday's winner:

Donna Vaughan!

Ok I am starting a class action lawsuit. I have contacted the great firm of Rinaldo and Rinaldo of the famed Dawn "wave" cruise class action. Just because that got throw out does not mean this will :D :D :D

It's sure convenient to see the names of the winners posted here! This way I don't have to rush to the birthday site to find out that I lost AGAIN!!!

I can just take my time & stroll over to it when I'm ready to kill time, enter, and see the name of yesterdays winner AGAIN...and have my face rubbed in it AGAIN!!! I swear, one of these days they'll change the site and instead of it saying "Yesterdays Winner" it'll say "Monte, you lost AGAIN"

LOL

-Monte

It's sure convenient to see the names of the winners posted here! This way I don't have to rush to the birthday site to find out that I lost AGAIN!!!

I can just take my time & stroll over to it when I'm ready to kill time, enter, and see the name of yesterdays winner AGAIN...and have my face rubbed in it AGAIN!!! I swear, one of these days they'll change the site and instead of it saying "Yesterdays Winner" it'll say "Monte, you lost AGAIN"

LOL

-Monte

ROTFLMAO:D

Have past NCL cruisers won?

Is it possible that only people who enter, who have never cruised NCL are winning:confused:

:(

I've never sailed on NCL, so that isn't the answer. Sure would love to try one of their ships...Hint, hint, hint.

Have past NCL cruisers won?

Is it possible that only people who enter, who have never cruised NCL are winning:confused:

:(

Sorry....that's not it. I've been on 5 NCL cruises and won on the 18th.:) I entered mid evening on the day that I won, and that was my first entry. Was told that there are thousands of entries each day, so it's just luck.

Carole-Anne

Hi everyone,

For those of you who have won or who know someone who won, is it ok to enter the same person under a different email address? Will this cause me not to win, if they were to select me?

Thanks!

-Matt

According to the rules, you can enter once per day. If you're saying that you're using one email address and then the next day use another, that would probably be okay. If someone were to use multiple email address entering for themselves everyday, they would likely risk disqualification. Here is a link to the rules: http://www.happybirthdayncl.com/contest_termsandconditions.cfm

Archived