November 24, Laura Poncik (F)

November 25, Patti Wong (F)

November 26, Keith Brown (M)

November 27, Janis Serrano (F)

November 28, Suzan Cumberland (F)

November 29, Donna Vaughan (F)

November 30, Dennis Anderson (M)

December 1, Thomas Mollis (M)

Is it coincedence or what? The name of the first winner is almost the same name as the last winner?

Yes, I am paranoid

WOW!!!! Suddenly its great to be a man again!!

How long will it be before the woman start complaining now?

A man won two days in a row? :eek: :D :eek: Who are those attorneys that shoreguy mentioned...you know the Rogue Wave Class Action Suit guys?

Well...I guess my husband will just have to win today then.

Geesh! ;)

Ciao all,

W A W W

For the people who have won:

Did you enter your name more than once per day?

Thanks!

-Matt

My daughter won cruise number 15......We only enter once a day under our email address. My son and I have the same name and both enter every day. Our email address is the only difference in the entry. I believe you could probably enter as many time as you want each day, but under different email addresses. Most of us only have one email address.

engineer

I just found the rules under "terms and conditions" and found out that no, you can't enter more than once a day. I haven't been... my mom and me have both been entering once each day, but so far nothing. :(

Here's what it says:

2. ENTRY: Go to http://www.happybirthdayncl.com between November 07, 2006 and 11:59 P.M. ET December 16, 2006 to play a daily trivia game. At the end of each day, all correct responses to the trivia question will be entered into a drawing. Limit one entry per day. The winners of each daily drawing will receive a 5-day Caribbean cruise for two aboard the M/S Norwegian Pearl. The daily prize winner of the trivia contest will be posted to http://www.happybirthdayncl.com each day.

One entry per email address, per day

-Monte

It really does not indicate "e-mail" address.

It truly is as SurfGirl has quoted.:( "Limit one entry per day".

That seems pretty clearly stated from where I sit - Who knows though, I may topple off of this perch one of these days!:) :)

We entered this flippin' contest, and now we are getting calls at home from a sales person at NCL!

I told her that our phone is on the no-call list, and we were told that because we entered their contest, we have a "pre-existing business relationship" with NCL which gets around the no-call laws...

Is anyone else getting unsolicited calls from the Norwegian fairy?

Needless to say, we are not happy. We did NOT request contact from NCL.

LL

It really does not indicate "e-mail" address.

It truly is as SurfGirl has quoted.:( "Limit one entry per day".

That seems pretty clearly stated from where I sit - Who knows though, I may topple off of this perch one of these days!:) :)

When my wife tried to enter using the email address that I used for my entry she got this message

"Already Entered

You have already submitted an entry today. However, come back tomorrow and every day until the promotion is over. Be sure to tell your friends so they can have a chance at winning as well!". She had not entered previously, but when she changed her entry to using her email at work (frowned upon by her boss) her entry went through.

The next day she entered from home (using my email) and again using her work email, both went through.

-Monte

We entered this flippin' contest, and now we are getting calls at home from a sales person at NCL!

I told her that our phone is on the no-call list, and we were told that because we entered their contest, we have a "pre-existing business relationship" with NCL which gets around the no-call laws...

LL

Are you sure they're not calling to tell you you've won?

LL

That's why I always give them my phone number at work. If they call, they're going to get a recording that makes it obvious it's not a home number. I also have a special e-mail account that I ONLY use for cases like this, when I order online, etc. so I don't get slammed with spam on my regular e-mail account.

When my wife tried to enter using the email address that I used for my entry she got this message

"Already Entered

You have already submitted an entry today. However, come back tomorrow and every day until the promotion is over. Be sure to tell your friends so they can have a chance at winning as well!". She had not entered previously, but when she changed her entry to using her email at work (frowned upon by her boss) her entry went through.

The next day she entered from home (using my email) and again using her work email, both went through.

-Monte

I see what you are saying, but I will just sit here at one computer, and enter only once a day.:)

No unsolicited phone calls here; so far, that is.

LL

The other part of the Do not call law states that you can inform any company, including one with a pre existing business relationship (yes that escape clause is in there for companies), that you wish to be removed from their list and they are not to call you again. If you say this and they call you again, you can report it.

LL

Last year, when I was looking up cruises on the Carnival site, you had to register to get into the pricing etc. And, of course, leaving your telephone number was a required field. I was just looking for information and nothing more. I started getting calls from a Carnival rep...BUT in my case I was looking to book. I have not received any calls fro NCL - but I do have a PCC (personal cruise consultant) already assigned for our upcoming cruise - so I guess I'm already considered to be in the loop.

I'm hoping that once you told the rep to stop calling that they did as you asked?

Ciao,

W A W W

Archived