40 Days 40 Free Cruises from NCL

shoreguy

My friends and I are trying a trick today. We got together and broke up the combinations for the answers for the questions. (have you cruised before" and then "when are you going to cruise next") We have covered all of the combinations of those two questions.

We'll see who gets a sales call from NCL and let you know what their little game is all about.

Still bugs me that NCL is not a choice for linest that you have cruised before and also the fact that you can only list one line that you cruised before. (my mom has been on 5 lines)

"It's official. Today is also not Monte's lucky day."

and neither is it Keystone Cruiser, Sailaways, Mr. Lee, Cosmopolitans, zimmerjulies, or Daisy L's lucky day! (just to name a few)

This is very funny. I couldn't believe it when I saw it.

I love the recognition you are getting! NCL is enjoying your posts.

Monte you are getting more famous then Shoreguy!

What ya talking about? Haven't seen the S-man mentioned "prominently" on an official NCL site TWICE (I was tempted to say AGAIN) ;)

"It's official. Today is also not Monte's lucky day."

Well, for being part of their advertising campaign, (and since I don't seem to be winning a free cruise), I'm now gonna await notification awarding my wife & I with an upgrade on our next cruise from our usual inside or balcony to a penthouse suite, ('cause not all ships have Garden Villas)!

11 days left-I'm starting to panic!!! I do like the sense of humor displayed by whoever at NCL is doing this. Whoever you are-you're a hoot!

A thought just occured to me (one-that fills my Dec quota)-people entering who do not belong to CC are probably thinking "who the heck is Monte?".

LOL

-Monte

That is what I want to see one of these days. Monte you seem like such a nice guy. I really do hope you win. Maybe we could take our free cruise together and I could actually say I know the real Monte of NCL fame. Keep them coming NCL. It is making the contest that much more enjoyable.

Patti Wong

That is what I want to see one of these days. Monte you seem like such a nice guy. I really do hope you win. Maybe we could take our free cruise together and I could actually say I know the real Monte of NCL fame. Keep them coming NCL. It is making the contest that much more enjoyable.

Patti Wong

Thanks Patti-that's the nicest thing I've heard in a long time! And if I should win, we'll see what we can do about a joint sailing! :)

Edited a few minutes later--scratch that "if" and make it "when" ;)

-Monte

My friends and I are trying a trick today. We got together and broke up the combinations for the answers for the questions. (have you cruised before" and then "when are you going to cruise next") We have covered all of the combinations of those two questions.

We'll see who gets a sales call from NCL and let you know what their little game is all about.

Still bugs me that NCL is not a choice for linest that you have cruised before and also the fact that you can only list one line that you cruised before. (my mom has been on 5 lines)

I agree that it is annoying that you have to choose just one. Since I have also cruised a number of different lines, I have been choosing a different line each day. Pretty soon I will only be left with the "other" option. Maybe I'll just keep repeating the lines I have sailed on more than once. Rosemary

When I entered today, NCL had *poof* become a choice for previous cruises.
It wasn't a choice when I entered earlier today, and I noticed that it now lets you choose multiple cruise lines. Guess someone has been listening to the complaints here.

Monte, I laughed so hard when I saw you mentioned on happybirthday ncl site! I decided if I win that I would let you have it! Bravo to whoever is running the site! Excellent humor! Monte...the next time you apply write in "monte from cruisecritic" for your first name so they know who you are!

LOL,

Coka

You are one of my favorite co-posters and with the holiday and all, I'm feeling extra giving. So...your chances of winning tomorrow will be increased by...well I can't do the math.

Generally I enter myself and then my DH. I will leave one of us off tomorrow...and maybe, just maybe, it will be officially Monte's Day! :D!!!

Good luck and a belated happy anniversary!

Ciao,

W A W W

p.s. I haven't decided which of us will be left off...I'm kind of leaning towards DH...with all those female winners and all ;)!

That is hilarious! I didn't know what you guys were talking about, and just noticed it when I entered the contest again today. I nearly fell off my chair laughing. A big thumbs up to whoever is running the Happy Birthday site!

And Monte.. you've GOT to win now!

All right everyone, stop-don't-don't-stop-don't stop ;) --I'm blushing. With all these well wishes I feel like a winner even if they don't choose me.

thanks everyone

-Monte

Monte ~

You HAVE to win!

Didn't you also have a birthday when this contest first started?

Double celebration on the free cruise.

We can all send you wine, cakes, flowers, decorations.

So much fun:)

Good LucK!

Monte ~

Didn't you also have a birthday when this contest first started?

Sure did! Thanks for remembering & sending the good wishes! Ok if it'll make you all happy, Go ahead NCL, pick my name - just so you don't let all these folks down ;)

-Monte

Sure did! Thanks for remembering & sending the good wishes! Ok if it'll make you all happy, Go ahead NCL, pick my name - just so you don't let all these folks down ;)

-Monte

So glad my "brain cells" (or some of them) are still working.

You HAVE to win...just so NCL can see the chaos on this thread:)

It WILL be a party here;)

Thanks for keeping us laughing!

I know this is really sad, but I'm finding myself more interested in checking out the new Monte greeting than entering the contest. Not that I didn't enter ... I have entered every day since Shoreguy told us about it! And my name still hasn't been drawn yet. YET.

Archived