40 Days 40 Free Cruises from NCL

shoreguy

If NCL is truly reading all of this and "playing" with Monte. Why don't they spend the time and energy to fix the customer service issues they have? :rolleyes:

You're right, they're not. As I told you before it's all a coincidence. ;)

-Monte

Here is the list of names announced daily:

November 8, Thomas Mollick (M)

November 9, Roxanne Wasson (F)

November 10, Caroline Conneely (F)

November 11, Stephen Tenyak (M)

November 12, Judy Lemrick (F)

November 13, Suzanne Chesney (F)

November 14, Brittany Ogle (F)

November 15, Mary Gerke (F)

November 16, Danny Haynes (M)

November 17, Shannon Verwey (F)

November 18, Gary Walker (M)

November 19, Carole Ann Bowers (F)

November 20, Cindy Schwemin (F)

November 21, Dawn Uncapher (F)

November 22, Stephanie McCormack (F)

November 23, Kathryn Portal (F)

November 24, Laura Poncik (F)

November 25, Patti Wong (F)

November 26, Keith Brown (M)

November 27, Janis Serrano (F)

November 28, Suzan Cumberland (F)

November 29, Donna Vaughan (F)

November 30, Dennis Anderson (M)

December 1, Thomas Mollis (M)

December 2, Evelyn Pacheco (F)

December 3, Philipp Fiesser (M)

December 4, Joe Eddy (M)

December 5, Norma Houghton (F)

December 6, Robert C Lindberg (M)

December 7, Caroline Gembus (F)

December 8, Janice Smith (F)

December 9, Ricky Parker (M)

32 down, 8 more to go....

Gosh, I'm disappointed. No Monte joke today. Maybe NCL made the person stop doing it. Especially since we were all pushing for them to give Monte a free cruise. Maybe they felt they would have to give him a cruise if it continued. I was almost as disappointed that there was no Monte joke as I was that I didn't win!;)

If NCL is truly reading all of this and "playing" with Monte. Why don't they spend the time and energy to fix the customer service issues they have? :rolleyes:

Amen!!!

Maybe the guy doing the "Monteisms" should be promoted to head of the Customer Service Department, he/she seems brighter than whoever is running it now!

I think it was just another person who entered the winner. Especially since it is on the weekend. I guess "our person" has to get a day off once in a while. I missed the no Monteism too though. We will know on Monday maybe. Hopefully they will bring it back.

Still keeping my fingers crossed for you Monte.

Patti Wong

I think they are just keeping us on our toes. Making sure we are paying attention. I also looked this morning to find no Monte.... I'll check again tomorrow. Maybe we will find all our names up on the site. All winners...yes..

I am packed and ready to go...

We've had a motion made and seconded. If there is no further discussion I say it has passed. It's now up to NCL to cary this out for a full year.........

I'm not sure if Monte can take all this abuse..LOL

Just thought this was worth repeating!:o You never know...maybe they will do it! I have had a ball with this. It's fun to get up every morning and enter and see who won, even if it wasn't me! Thanks NCL! I do hope you do something similar again. It's been fun for everyone!

Just entered again!

I do believe in miracles...I do believe in miracles...I do believe in miracles

-Monte

T-minus 8 and counting

Mark my words: I fully believe that Monte will win since they are playing with him like this. My guess is that it will be the last day!

How about a second chance drawing for all of us who don't win.......

Mark my words: I fully believe that Monte will win since they are playing with him like this. My guess is that it will be the last day!

How about a second chance drawing for all of us who don't win.......

As much as I would like to win, I honestly doubt that any such plan has been made. It would open up too many problems (potential lawsuits & such) for running a "fixed" or "rigged" promotion. And I think that the playing with me (and really it's playing with this group) is being done by someone in the IT dept that would be risking his job if he or she did anything that wasn't on the up&up.

jmo

-Monte

As much as I would like to win, I honestly doubt that any such plan has been made. It would open up too many problems (potential lawsuits & such) for running a "fixed" or "rigged" promotion. And I think that the playing with me (and really it's playing with this group) is being done by someone in the IT dept that would be risking his job if he or she did anything that wasn't on the up&up.

jmo

-Monte

Monte:

You're probably right.. but they might award one extra cruise in celebration for YOUR birthday at the end that has nothing to do with the contest.. or some other sort of "consolation prize" at the end. I've got a feeling they may have something up their sleeves! I hope so.. it would be so fun to see you win something.

Monte:

You're probably right.. but they might award one extra cruise in celebration for YOUR birthday at the end that has nothing to do with the contest.. or some other sort of "consolation prize" at the end. I've got a feeling they may have something up their sleeves! I hope so.. it would be so fun to see you win something.

Now that would be cool! I could go for that. :)

thanks for the kindness!

-Monte

jmo

-Monte

Careful Monte, or else people will start claiming again that you work for NCL!

(btw, I missed you at the last NCL exectutive meeting...hope you got the minutes...lol:D :D )

Archived