40 Days 40 Free Cruises from NCL

shoreguy

I would like to comment about the questions. I hate it when websites ask questions where the answers beside the correct one are STUPID. The last few days (with the exception of yesterday), the choices have just been plain stupid. To me, it is demeaning to people when promotion departments do that. It makes it look like they think people are stupid. If you are going to demean people with question choices, just skip the dang question and have people enter! (but par for the course at NCL, I have always thought the actions of their promotion department and customer serivice departments made it appear that they believe that their customers are stupid.)

Seems you are missing the entire point of the fun of the contest.

Lighten up - only you can cause yourself to feel STUPID.

The contest is wonderful - great fun - and if you feel "demeaned" you don't have to participate. It is not a CC or NCL past customer requirement.

As usual if I see a problem I try and fix it.

I started this morning with an email to the VP of Online Marketing - No Blackberry I guess.:mad:

Sent an email to External Automation Support - they are open today according to the NCL website. I figured they could forward to the unknown webmaster. No response:mad:

Finally and email to one of the folks I know carries a Blackberry - Got a return email. They are now aware of the problem and looking into it.:)

Start the countdown clock to resolution. ;)

Let's now see how long before the typo in the answer is fixed

Done - you have to love the internet - I can ruin an executives Sunday afternoon at home :D

You will never miss the ship because of a late flight, missed connection or other travel delay

I was kind of looking forward to the "lite" flight. They did fix it I just checked. You must have some powerful friends in high places shoreguy;) If all problems could be resolved that quickly, wouldn't life be boring:rolleyes:

I work supporting Information Technology for a large financial firm. People would be fired for allowing simple mistakes and a lack of attention visible to their clients.

Both these problems today were 1 minute fixes if someone was watching the store. Instead 10,000s of potential clients see defects. Not what any company wants to spend their marketing dollars on. :mad:

It just drives me crazy when NCL goes and shots themselves in foot. Getting great buzz from an expensive promotion and some yahoo working the website on Sunday is asleep at the switch.

I know my client would want to know their promotional program was off the air.

As usual if I see a problem I try and fix it.

I started this morning with an email to the VP of Online Marketing - No Blackberry I guess.:mad:

Sent an email to External Automation Support - they are open today according to the NCL website. I figured they could forward to the unknown webmaster. No response:mad:

Finally and email to one of the folks I know carries a Blackberry - Got a return email. They are now aware of the problem and looking into it.:)

Start the countdown clock to resolution. ;)

Thanks, Shoreguy ... now I just have to wait for my call from NCL!

Seems you are missing the entire point of the fun of the contest.

Lighten up - only you can cause yourself to feel STUPID.

The contest is wonderful - great fun - and if you feel "demeaned" you don't have to participate. It is not a CC or NCL past customer requirement.

This personal attack on me was unwarrented and childish. I am allowed to express my opinion on this board. It is my personal feeling and if you don't like it, then you don't have to read it. No need to attack someone.

I did report your attack to the moderator.

This personal attack on me was unwarrented and childish. I am allowed to express my opinion on this board. It is my personal feeling and if you don't like it, then you don't have to read it. No need to attack someone.

I did report your attack to the moderator.

My apologies Keystone.

I must remember to use the little smiley faces. :o :) ;) :D :)

I work supporting Information Technology for a large financial firm. People would be fired for allowing simple mistakes and a lack of attention visible to their clients.

You said it all, once again it's the attention to detail that bites em in the butt. A huge pet peeve of mine as well. When we were looking to book our cruise the NCL rep actually said "take as long as you like, I don't want to take another call anyway" (We were trying to decide on the Spirit 10522 or 10000 at the time) It was Sat evening - she said she would put a "hold" on for 24 hrs. and to call within that time to confirm. I called back Sun afternoon and they were "closed until Monday" unless I had the extension of the person I had spoken to. Should have asked on Sat but didn't. So we booked through "Travel to go" and picked up the AB penthouse. Now, they couldn't do enough for us and seemed to be able to speak with NCL directly as we spoke with them. So I guess they were open - but just to booking agents? And No, I'm not NCL bashing, I rather like the cruise line - but IMHO they really need help with the Customer Service Department. Good thing they have strong loyality from most of their cruisers. Gotta love Freestyle!!

Carole-Anne Bowers!:)

That's me!!!! A friend called with the news this a.m. So someone from the board has won! Still awaiting the phone call from the supervisor that "couldn't get though, because my line was busy" Will post details when I know them. I'm soooooo excited.:):):)

That's me!!!! A friend called with the news this a.m. So someone from the board has won! Still awaiting the phone call from the supervisor that "couldn't get though, because my line was busy" Will post details when I know them. I'm soooooo excited.:):)

You are yesterday's news (joke) :D ;) Congratulations, great to see someone the boards win.

That's me!!!! A friend called with the news this a.m. So someone from the board has won! Still awaiting the phone call from the supervisor that "couldn't get though, because my line was busy" Will post details when I know them. I'm soooooo excited.:):):)

Congratulations Carole Anne!

I'm glad to hear that these are real people being selected.:D Let us know what 5 day cruise you select...

Are you related to Jake Bowers?

Archived