40 Days 40 Free Cruises from NCL

shoreguy

Carole-Anne Bowers!:)

That's me!!!! A friend called with the news this a.m. So someone from the board has won! Still awaiting the phone call from the supervisor that "couldn't get though, because my line was busy" Will post details when I know them. I'm soooooo excited.:):):)

Very cool, congratulations:)!

That's me!!!! A friend called with the news this a.m. So someone from the board has won! Still awaiting the phone call from the supervisor that "couldn't get though, because my line was busy" Will post details when I know them. I'm soooooo excited.:):):)

Congratulations- advise us of the details! Have you ever sailed NCL before?

Hi all...

Still awaiting the supervisors call with my skill testing question( only for us Canuks). Needless to say, everyone I know has entered since, so there go the odds. This will be our 6th NCL and hopefully we will get the Belize trip in mid Feb. One of those occasions that you wish that you could share with more people.We are heading off on the Wind, the beginning of March. It never rains but it pours:) I feel so lucky.

CA

My daughter is Stephanie "Yesterdays winner" The whole family has been signing up everyday. Stephanie is 25 years old with a husband and an 18 mounth old daughter. I just got off the phone with her telling her she won. She was screaming at the top of her lungs. She was on her way to work and I'm gratefull she didn't wreck her car. I'll give you more info as I get it. What an exciting day.

engineer

Congratulations!!!

Nice to know one of "our own" has won, hope there will be more. We've never been on a NCL ship, would love to win. :D

Its also good to know the process by which they let you know. I had visions of 1:00 a.m. phone calls from NCL telling you that you had won so they could post you on the website for that day.

Now it appears they post your name and then call you later. That actually sounds more fun. You know you've won and you are waiting for that important call from NCL.

I am curious how they select the winner each day. Do they print off the names of the entrants each day and draw one or do they have the computer randomly select one or do they look at the names and pick. The official rules don't really say how the winner is selected.

My daughter is Stephanie "Yesterdays winner" The whole family has been signing up everyday. Stephanie is 25 years old with a husband and an 18 mounth old daughter. I just got off the phone with her telling her she won. She was screaming at the top of her lungs. She was on her way to work and I'm gratefull she didn't wreck her car. I'll give you more info as I get it. What an exciting day.

engineer

Congratulations!! That is great! I would like to know if the person can not go what do they do- since it is nontransferrable- and if you have to take your kids and add a 3rd and 4th will they allow you- but then why should I worry my name isn't being called.

Congratulations!! That is great! I would like to know if the person can not go what do they do- since it is nontransferrable- and if you have to take your kids and add a 3rd and 4th will they allow you- but then why should I worry my name isn't being called.

Since I know now I can not cruise in the limited window for the winner. I have not been entering. I would hate to see someone win that can not use the cruise. What a waste.

Sort of like the couple that won the lottery years ago when I lived in Illinois. They were on their way to pick up their new 65 foot yacht when they discovered they won :eek:

Since I know now I can not cruise in the limited window for the winner. I have not been entering. I would hate to see someone win that can not use the cruise. What a waste.

Wow! I thought for sure you'd be entering under at least 5 different email addresses. :D

Wow! I thought for sure you'd be entering under at least 5 different email addresses. :D

I leave a week from today for London - boarding the Pearl on 12/02. I am already booked on the Dawn for 11 days 2/18/2007. Not sure I could squeeze another 14 day cruise and keep my job. No way I am flying to FL and just doing 5 days;)

I know if I entered I would win since I don't want to win :eek:

My wife and I have plans to be on the Jewel on 2/25/06. We will be in Forida for my wife's company meeting and thought we'd take advantage of the write off. We have not actually booked it yet, waiting to see if we might win a trip or if pricing may come down some more. Maybe we'll take the Pearl with our daughter.....It's a nice problem to have. Maybe we'll win a trip too. Then we can save our Master Card points for a different cruise.

I'll let you all know how they contact her.

engineer

I am delighted :) for your daughter! and I'm thrilled that there is someone to share this experience with. Please let the board know of any contact and details that she gets. I've yet to hear from anyone at NCL, and the list of available cruise dates available appears to be shrinking daily(4 left today). I really, really want to go and wish I could make some plans. Oh well.....

Carole-Anne

I am delighted :) for your daughter! and I'm thrilled that there is someone to share this experience with. Please let the board know of any contact and details that she gets. I've yet to hear from anyone at NCL, and the list of available cruise dates available appears to be shrinking daily(4 left today). I really, really want to go and wish I could make some plans. Oh well.....

Carole-Anne

Is there anyway you could contact NCL since you are a winner or do you actually have to wait for them to contact you?

It would be nice to be able to select your cruise date and start making your plans since you were one of the early winners.

Maybe Shoreguy will have a suggestion for you.

Congratulations, and good luck! Well...The good luck has already begun. So,

Happy Cruising..:) :)

Is there anyway you could contact NCL since you are a winner or do you actually have to wait for them to contact you?

It would be nice to be able to select your cruise date and start making your plans since you were one of the early winners.

Maybe Shoreguy will have a suggestion for you.

Congratulations, and good luck! Well...The good luck has already begun. So,

Happy Cruising..:) :)

I called them after I won. They said I would not be able to select my cruise date until I received the packet of information, and possibly until I received the certificate (which according to the rules, won't be sent until January 16.)

Hope this helps. I've tried to call the lady who contacted me originally, but she hasn't returned my calls.

Hi... could you give me the name that you have...so far I have been given a department and their hours of operation. Needless to say they are gone for the holiday. In that vein...HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all our American friends.

Carole-Anne

Hi... could you give me the name that you have...so far I have been given a department and their hours of operation. Needless to say they are gone for the holiday. In that vein...HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all our American friends.

Carole-Anne

The lady's name was Diana Hartman. Hope this helps.

Archived