Cruise Director John Heald Update

rpsinnj

I just heard that John Heald will be returning as CD on Glory either July 31 or August 7 instead of Carnival Triumph, major change in CD schedule, also heard this will be for at least 2 months or maybe 4 months and odds are he will not be taking out the valor another cd will......trying to confirm this and pin point reason....

Go ahead...make my day!!!! We were on the Glory last Sept. and though John was going to be on her also. We didn't book the Glory for that reason but it was a nice added surprise. Sadly to say that was changed before we boarded.

We will be sailing on the Glory again this September! We have cruised with John only once and have to say,as silly as it may sound, that he was one of the biggest highlights of our cruise!

Rspinj...please keep us posted....I hope you're right! We were to cruise in March but I had to have major neurological surgery on Jan.26 and had to cancel...so you can imagine how excited I am about our upcoming cruise....and to get John Heald too???!!!!! You just made my day!!!!

Cruzn

I heard that Josh Riffe is an excellent CD, and yes, he is currently on the Destiny. Does anyone know how long he will be there? If he's going to the Valor, any guesses as to when that will be? We were really looking forward to having him as our CD on the Destiny!!!

I Hope this is true. My Husband and I sailed Victory 11-15-02 and John was CD. He was wonderful and he kept his co workers visible.

We loved Him. John please be there for our cruise Glory 10-30. Please Please.

How about Ralph, John should bring him too!

I am hoping that John will be the CD on the Glory. We will be leaving on August 21st and heard from friends that John was great on their cruises. This will just make our cruise that much better!! ;)

I hope this is just a rumor and not true.

Robert would know before anyone at Carnival Customer Service what John's schedule is. If Robert posts it, you can be sure that it is correct...at least as far as John knows anyway. There is always the chance that it could change.

Tatania... looks like we are going to be with Carlos instead of John. I really hope Carlos is as good as John. This is really disappointing. The CD is what makes the week "fabulous" or just "ok." From what I've been hearing, Carlos is pretty good. Let's just keep our fingers crossed!!

Archived