Sun Cabin 8077

mdwest75

I stayed in this cabin last year with my family but unfortunatley I have no pictures of it. Its a lovely suite, you will really enjoy it!

We stayed there free thanks to our MBNA points - all 4 of us. The master bedroom is nice, lots of storage and a nice bed. The bathroom is REALLY nice! The sitting area is nothing special but tasteful. The balcony is WONDERFUL - nice and big and a great place to hang out. It more than compensates for the small sitting area inside.

My only complaint and it is small, is that this cabin is directly over the main theatre and on the evenings with the big production shows and the loud music that accompany the show the room is really noisy6. It vibrates from so much noise and from the speakers being mounted directly underneath this room. Now this is no issue if you are out and about in the evenings or at the shows. You probably won't even notice. Even on the evenings with the comedian or juggler or whatever there was no problem it was just those evenings when the loud music plays with the show. It was a problem for us trying to put our young children to bed. A nightmare in fact. Our kids are wiped out on vacation by 7:30 or 8pm so we are an early evening family so for us it was tired, scared, crying children thru most of those evenings. For adults - you could always just leave the room. The shows are all over by 11pm or so anyways.

Enjoy your cabin. It was the best thing about that cruise for us!

Anyone stay in this cabin before? Pics? We will be in 8077 at the end of the month and was wondering what it looked like. I have seen a few pics that were older and hard to tell what was what.

Hi mdwest75

We stayed in 8277 , which is the same suite otherside. I have alot of pics. of that suite from our Alaska trip. E-mail me and Ill send what I have.

Aside from that the cabin is great and the balcony is better. We did hear some noise 1 night during the show , but nothing to be concerned over. We have 2 kids (5 /8 at the time), no problem. Id post them here but I dont know how ( soon). mpk218@aol.com

Sail on

Archived