Paradise Beach or Mr.Sancho's

margiandmike

We are a family of 4...me, my husband a 6 yr old and 3 yr old. We like the idea of a fresh water pool to swim in, but we also want good food and drinks. I have narrowed down our choices to Paradise Beach or Mr.Sancho's. Which place has the better guacamole? and drinks? Does anyone know? We would be willing to forgo a fresh water pool for great guac and margaritas! Thanks in advance.

We are a family of 4...me, my husband a 6 yr old and 3 yr old. We like the idea of a fresh water pool to swim in, but we also want good food and drinks. I have narrowed down our choices to Paradise Beach or Mr.Sancho's. Which place has the better guacamole? and drinks? Does anyone know? We would be willing to forgo a fresh water pool for great guac and margaritas! Thanks in advance.

We have done both many times. I can't speak for the "green stuff", but I have heard that both places do a good job with it. Mr. Sanchos lost about 50 ft of beach from Wilma, so it has a pretty beach but it is very narrow. I don't know if that is a problem with 2 small children. Drinks I have to go with Paradise Beach, although again...both do a great job in that area as well.

I really don't think you can go wrong either way. Paradise Beach does not have their pool built yet, but one is on the way. Mr. Sanchos does have a pool.

Whichever spot you choose, I hope you have a wonderful time.

I was at Mr. Snacho's before the hurricane, it was a blast until we got our bill, we were overcharged by 7 drinks. We were a big group so I guess the waiter thought he could get away with it, so watch your tab. Drinks were good , but not great, I would also say the same about the food, It was a fun place though, snorkeling was fun, I don't remeber how much but it was affordable, and our waiter gave us great service until we got our bill of course. There was alot of kids there , and groups of all ages. We are going to try Paradise this time over Christmas. Jessie:)

Just to give you an idea of costs at Paradise Beach....the wristbands are $9. They are not required. Some members of our family gets them and some do not. Only those who are into the nonmotorized water toys get them.

These toys include kayaks, iceberg, water trampoline, snorkeling ($10 deposit refunded upon return of the equipment), floats and life vests for anyone who feels like) are not strong swimmers.

A regular size frozen marg was $7.00. A "yard" size was around $13.00. They are very good. I usually can not drink more than 2 regular in 3 hours.

(and still walk) Cheese nachoes are $7.00 and are very good. They also have soda, water, etc.

Of course, all chairs, lounge chairs, tables and shade are free.

Haven't made it to Paradise Beach yet, but we were at Mr. Sanchos pre-Wilma, and the guacamole were fantastic! It was huge and the price was reasonable. We also enjoyed the beach and the water. The water was very shallow and super clear a long way out.

Archived