Hill6 - tipping question

I'm so glad you are here to answer all our Fantasy questions. You were on the 4 day cruise and I believe there were 3 of you. Were the tips charged to your account $120 or $150??? In other words, did they charge you 4 or 5 days of tips? Did you meet anyone who found a good beach to go snorkeling on their own in either port? I hope my cruise is like yours and not like SuzieQ's !!!!

Thanks so much!:)

I just looked at the sign and sail bill and it was $40 per person. I think the tips are the number of nights of the cruise.

I didn't really talk to anyone about going snorkeling on their own. I have heard though that Blue Lagoon is supposed to be very nice as is Athol Island. I am not sure though about going there on your own.

I hope your cruise is like mine too and not SuzieQ's unfortunate experience. We have always made the best of our vacations and we try to not let anything spoil them. I loved the Glory last year even though we had stabilizer problems for 2 days (we pitched and rolled for 2 straight days) and I was green by Monday and almost did not make formal night. I rate it a great vacation and gave the ship a wonderful review.

Thanks so much!:p When I was looking at different websites I put in prepay tips and it came up as $250 for 5 of us on this cruise, but I guess it will really only be $200, so there's some money for a snorkeling trip I guess. Thanks for all your help, will probably be asking more, but want you to know how much I appreciate your help:)

I have heard though that Blue Lagoon is supposed to be very nice as is Athol Island. I am not sure though about going there on your own.

Blue Lagoon is extremely nice; that's how hubby, friend, and I spent our Nassau time. And, it is possible to get there on your own, just a little interesting. You need to get over to Paradise Island and take the hotel ferry over to Blue Lagoon island. I'm not sure the cost. However, it was only $29 doing it through the cruise ship, which is fairly reasonable. Think about snorkeling with the sting rays at Blue Lagoon.

Furry

(who will eventually get his Fantasy review written... it's been a rough week since I've been back)

Archived