Deep Sea Reef Fishing

sportsmom114

We are scheduled to be in Grand Cayman on November 23 aboard the Carnvial Victory and have booked a Deep Sea Reef Fishing trip with grandcaymancruiseexcursions.com. I wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with the company and if they have gone on the deep sea reef fishing trip. My DH has always wanted to go fishing in the Caribbean and I thought it would be a nice experience. I just hope that it is worth it!! Any help or comments would be greatly appreciated.....

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My Hubby wants to go fishing also. There is an option at Cozumel ~ but there are other things we want to do together at that Port. Grand Cayman did not have that option on the ships excursions. The Jewel does not anchor until 10:00 AM. So I'm looking to book something on our own. Any suggestions?

My Hubby wants to go fishing also. There is an option at Cozumel ~ but there are other things we want to do together at that Port. Grand Cayman did not have that option on the ships excursions. The Jewel does not anchor until 10:00 AM. So I'm looking to book something on our own. Any suggestions?

We are thinking of trying Captain Marvins for a 1/2 day fishing charter. I heard they work well with the cruise ships and they come highly recommended for snorkeling. I haven't heard of anyone fishing with them though. Check out their website. Let me know what you do and how it went, I see you are cruising before me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived