Zuiderdam Question

saginaw

My DH and I will be on the Zuiderdam the first week in Feb/07. I would like to book a private tour when we are in St.Thomas Feb 7th but I don't know which dock the Zuiderdam uses when in port. Could anyone help me?

Thanks! Saginaw

Hi! I didn't think there was anyone else coming along on this trip! This is our first cruise with HAL and we are looking forward to it Big Time! Last year we were on the NCL Jewel and we have done Celebrity and Princess in the past.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope someone can answer my question! I need to tell the tour operator.

saginaw

This is our first HAL cruise (also). Our first cruise, a couple of years ago, was on Carnival. I need to start thinking about excursions.

I was also beginning to think there wasn't anyone from CC going to be on this sailing. When I booked it, I had no clue it was Super Bowl weekend. But we did get great airfare, and we're going with HAL for a hotel.

My DH and I will be on the Zuiderdam the first week in Feb/07. I would like to book a private tour when we are in St.Thomas Feb 7th but I don't know which dock the Zuiderdam uses when in port. Could anyone help me?

Thanks! Saginaw

You will dock at Havensight in ST. Plenty of shops at port and close to aerial tramway.

Thanks for the answer oshunll! I was hoping it would be there!

My husband was not too thrilled to hear our trip was the same weekend as Super Bowl and thank goodness it doesn't look like the Steelers will make it again! I am hoping the game will be playing some where on the ship! We couldn't find a hotel room so you are lucky you found one with HAL. We are coming in from Toronto so we will keep our fingers crossed that the snow holds back!

saginaw

Saginaw & Twinkletoes - We are also on this cruise - also our first HAL. :)

This is exciting!!! We'll have to all meet somewhere at some point. :)

For our first cruise, we met up with a woman and her daughter that I'd met on CC. We ended up doing an excursion together when we were on Grand Cayman.

Thanks for the answer oshunll! I was hoping it would be there!

My husband was not too thrilled to hear our trip was the same weekend as Super Bowl and thank goodness it doesn't look like the Steelers will make it again! I am hoping the game will be playing some where on the ship! We couldn't find a hotel room so you are lucky you found one with HAL. We are coming in from Toronto so we will keep our fingers crossed that the snow holds back!

saginaw

I would imagine the game will be on...and like you, hubby was not too happy that I booked the cruise for that week. But I really had no idea. I don't watch football, and I didn't even think about it. The only thing I hate to miss is a fundraiser his Rotary Club does on game day.

I have a hotel room being held in Plantation. I plan on letting it go once I am sure HAL really has a room for us. The TA has shown me the paperwork, but just to be safe, I'm holding on to this room for another month or so.

We're coming in from Kansas two days ahead of time. We have jobs going on in the Miami area, and hubby wants to check on them. I just hope the traffic isn't a total nightmare...

I hope you have good weather for your trip to Florida! I figure even if we have a blizzard, we'll get there (with our flights two days earlier).

We did book Sunny Liston. I always find the tour guides that CC people recommend turn out great!

I have never participated in a Roll Call before but I guess maybe one of us should start one because I don't see one over there yet!

saginaw

We did book Sunny Liston. I always find the tour guides that CC people recommend turn out great!

I have never participated in a Roll Call before but I guess maybe one of us should start one because I don't see one over there yet!

saginaw

I started a roll call back in the spring. I'll bump it up for you and Katiebird93.

We've only booked a cabana and butler in HMC. I have this habit of overbooking every second of every day. Hubby's not sure that he wants to do much. I'm sure we'll do the usual island tours/shopping, but hubby doesn't want to snorkel on this trip. So I'll give in...this time.

We're celebrating my 50th!

Archived