Enchantment bed replacement

I know there was a schedule posted on all of the ships - but I was wondering if the Enchantment has the new bedding. Is the new bedding also in the inside cabins?

I booked an inside GTY and we have been placed in Cat K (larger inside) on deck 7. I guess I can hope for one little bump into Oceanview - but I'm OK with what I have.

I'd also appreciate any Enchantment feedback or tips.

That's great news! I was on the VOS last month and really enjoyed the upgraded bedding so I know how nice it was.

Mystaken - how did you like the K category? We were assigned the last two cabins towards the aft. It's such a sort trip, I'm not sure the window is worth the extra $100.

mringenoldus - I would prefer a balcony cabin. But for this short 5 night cruise to ports that I have visited before, the Cat K was fine. And the price was right since I got it at the senior discount rate. The bedding was extremely comfy!

Enchantment went to CocoCay (I was hoping for Belize). I have been to CocoCay and Nassau both several times. I enjoyed Nassau because I am interested in history. And the Atlantis Digs (aquarium) is wonderful! I did the Yellowbird Excursion from Nassau once and enjoyed it very much! CocoCay is a very relaxing beach day. Each time I have been there it has been a little more "developed". In October, it looked like they are widening the channel for the tenders. Hopefully, the tenders will be able to get in even when the sea is rough. There are lots of watersports, and also things for kids, or you can just grab a hammock or lounge chair and hang out all day. The first few tenders take the food and chefs over to setup the barbeque for lunch. Its amazing that they can put that much food out in such a short period of time! I did the glass bottom boat tour in October. It was okay. The boat never got very far from the islands, but it was a little rough because of the way the boat was built. It was originally a fishing boat that was transformed with the glass in the bottom. I would recommend it if you don't mind the rocking of the boat. The crew was a lot of fun.

Any reccommendations for cabins? I am considering booking Enchantment for Aug. We always get a balcony but for 5 days am wondering about an outside cabin. The only port we have not been to is belize. Any infor would be greatly appreicated about this ship.

Thanks

Archived