Past VOS from NJ-did you bring beverages onboard??

I brought 3 bottles of water with me - 1 in the carry-on and 2 in the suitcase - and had no problems. RCI also had bottled water available in the terminal waiting area for passangers, so many grabbed a bottle to go just before boarding. The drinking water on the ship was surprisingly tasty as well.

We just returned from VOS Canada. We carried on bottles of champagne and rum in our suitcase, and had another whole carry-on bag with sodas. No problem. I wouldn't put glass bottles in checked luggage because they throw it around.

Bravo...to all the following for bringing booze aboard...no one has yet to say that this practice is wrong...maybe the folks who are critcial about bringing your own hooch aboard have taken the summer off...we been on 12 cruises and 9 have been with rccl...all except for the 1st we have brought on various drinks ranging from soda's to booze and beer...never an issue...rccl is a coke ship and i dont care for coke products..

Archived