E1 and E2 Balcony Staterooms

lauren0309

I believe a lot has to do with E2 sleeping 2, and E1 sleeping 3-4 or they are connecting rooms.

I am sorry but your info is wrong, some of both E1 and E2 can hold 3-4 people, that is signified on the deck plans by the little triangles and * on the particular rooms, connecting rooms show a little arrow inbetween. These designations are on some rooms in both catergories.

I had E1 on Explorer and it only held 2.

The difference is LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION

I am sorry but your info is wrong, some of both E1 and E2 can hold 3-4 people, that is signified on the deck plans by the little triangles and * on the particular rooms, connecting rooms show a little arrow inbetween. These designations are on some rooms in both catergories.

I had E1 on Explorer and it only held 2.

The difference is LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION

Actually, for the most part, you are wrong. E1 and E2 cabins can be right next to each other. The difference is one has pullman bed and the other does not. Same with D1 and D2....one has sleeper sofa, and the other does not. We originally had a E2 on our freedom cruise, and we switched to an E1 which was same deck just a few doors down. If you look on the deck plan, you will see it has nothing to do with location.

We're in E2 a balcony cabin. Does that mean our bed is going to be tucked into the wall? That doesnt sound right.

No, you have 2 twin beds that convert to a queen size bed. The E1 has 2 twin size beds that convert PLUS an additional pullman bed that pulls down out of the ceiling. The pullman bed is locked and the only person that can pull it down is the cabin steward. E1 is generally a few $ more expensive because of the extra bed.

Actually, for the most part, you are wrong. E1 and E2 cabins can be right next to each other. The difference is one has pullman bed and the other does not. Same with D1 and D2....one has sleeper sofa, and the other does not. We originally had a E2 on our freedom cruise, and we switched to an E1 which was same deck just a few doors down. If you look on the deck plan, you will see it has nothing to do with location.

Not all E1 have pullmans though, it has to have the little symbol that specifies it. Some E1's only sleep 2

Archived