Navigator - If you're assigned cabin 8610...

klever

I just returned from the 1-week Eastern Caribbean cruise aboard the Navigator - my second time aboard this ship this year. Apart from some rocky seas on the first day, it was an enjoyable trip. (Although I do miss Graham Seymour. Sorry, Shane, you're a bit too green for my taste!)

Anyway, we ran into a bit of a situation when we checked into our stateroom, #8610, the first day. In a word, it REEKED. Smelled like someone had either puked or released some other bodily fluids on the rug. The problem was rectified (no thanks to Guest Relations, btw) and we were moved to another stateroom sans smell.

We were informed later in the week that the problem with 8610 was still being worked on. Apparently some water had leaked into the walls or something.

So I'm here to warn you that if you should be assigned 8610 aboard the Nav, make sure they have taken care of the smell.

I just returned from the 1-week Eastern Caribbean cruise aboard the Navigator - my second time aboard this ship this year. Apart from some rocky seas on the first day, it was an enjoyable trip. (Although I do miss Graham Seymour. Sorry, Shane, you're a bit too green for my taste!)

Anyway, we ran into a bit of a situation when we checked into our stateroom, #8610, the first day. In a word, it REEKED. Smelled like someone had either puked or released some other bodily fluids on the rug. The problem was rectified (no thanks to Guest Relations, btw) and we were moved to another stateroom sans smell.

We were informed later in the week that the problem with 8610 was still being worked on. Apparently some water had leaked into the walls or something.

So I'm here to warn you that if you should be assigned 8610 aboard the Nav, make sure they have taken care of the smell.

I am sorry about the trouble with 8610 - and glad that that is not the cabin we have booked in Jan. :D

I do have a couple of questions though.....

What nights are formal nights? Do you remember what nights the ice show was held? And what about other things like Caribbean night and pool party, etc?

Thanks! :)

Archived