The Miracle - 7/10/04 - The Good The Bad and the Ugly

MrPete

We realized you were the family that was behind us in line to go through security on the 10th.

Hey I remember you guys, even though we didn't schmooze with you. We were just ecstatic that we were pretty much at the front of the line (just not at front as you). Hope y'all had a good time. I take it cruzindad is your dad.

Pete

I enjoyed your pictures and I recognize your family. I will be posting pictures very shortly from the same cruise July 10.

Lil LISA!

Where are your pictures? I want to see if I recognize you!

I'm glad we got back when we did. I hear the seas were rough on the next cruise out!

Lil Lisa

Great pictures!

I thought I saw a couple of me in there until I realized your pool pictures were from the "loud" pool. We hung out at the one without the band.

1 question....What beach is that on Paradise Island? Looks great, and better than the one I saw at the Atlantis. I would have prefered a beach, as opposed to the Blue Lagoon. I felt like I was taking a bath.

Your cabin wasn't too far from us. We were in 8207, while others in my party were probably in the same LONG hall as you, in 8181 and 8185.

Pete

Archived