Grandeur 3rd Level interior rooms

My wife and I are leaving Baltimore aboard the Grandeur on November 19th for a repositioning cruise to New Orleans. She prefers interior cabins because the rooms have no windows, allowing her to sleep during the day. Our cabin assignment is directly under the main dining room at the rear of the ship. Does anyone have any experience with these rooms, and will there be noise problems because of the location? :confused:

The main dining room is fairly quiet through the day. Even though they serve breakfast and lunch - it is usually filled to 10-20% only as a lot of folks are up at the pool deck or ashore during the day. It is also carpeted which will soften any noise.

You should be fine.

Charlie,

I don't recall seeing you on the Roll Call for our cruise. Right now there are 45 pages!! Catch up with the current 'news' in 30-45. The link is: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=185897

The New Orleans style 'Krewe of Cruise Critic unLimited' (Krewe of RCCL) will be providing a bit of Mardi Gras on-board for this important cruise bringing Grandeur back to New Orleans! Look forward to seeing you at the Meet & Mingle. :)

Laissez le bon temps roulez!

Charles

('Captain' of the Krewe)

Archived