Weird Coincidence!!!!

Sue L

Hey All,

In the process of trying to get my daughter signed up for C & A and researching the name of the ship she had been on in August of 2001 for a Sweet Sixteen party I discovered a really weird coincidence.

Back in 1983 my hubby and I worked for Pan Am and they offered the airline employees a shake down cruise for 99$ for 3 days from NYC to the Bahamas on the Scandanavia. A whole bunch of us from our office went and it was our first experience with cruising and we fell in love with it.

The Scandanavia was sold to another cruiseline and then eventually became the RCCL Viking Serenade.

In the process of researching the other night I was given a link with the history of the Scandanavia by Suziehmkr http://www.simplonpc.co.uk/RCI_VikingSerenadePCs.html#anchor519662 and was flabbergasted when we realized that the ship we were on our first cruise was the same ship 20 years later that my daughter took her first cruise on.

Has anyone else had any weird coincidences??????

Sue

Archived