Calling all writers and people who like to dance Veendam nov 18

VeniceLady

Hi,

I'm an old, but artful, hag, from Venice FL traveling alone. Any writers cruising on the Veendam, 11/18 who'd like to talk the language in a nice quiet lounge? I'm familiar with the ports we're visiting--Majuhual is a short bus trip from the port, for instance, and you can arrange snorkeling trips from the beach there. I'd like to meet singles, young or old, male or female who aren't afraid to get up on the dance floor and do what their bodies tell them to do...it's called dancing. Anyone traveling alone who'd like to bounce off the ship with me in port, let's meet up. Email me at shakespeareandco@aol.com

Lady

Hi,

I'm an old, but artful, hag, from Venice FL traveling alone. Any writers cruising on the Veendam, 11/18 who'd like to talk the language in a nice quiet lounge? I'm familiar with the ports we're visiting--Majuhual is a short bus trip from the port, for instance, and you can arrange snorkeling trips from the beach there. I'd like to meet singles, young or old, male or female who aren't afraid to get up on the dance floor and do what their bodies tell them to do...it's called dancing. Anyone traveling alone who'd like to bounce off the ship with me in port, let's meet up. Email me at shakespeareandco@aol.com

Lady

My DH and I are also on the cruise and active in the RollCall for that date. We'd love to have you join in and come meet us at our CC Meet and Greet Sunday 10Am at the Crow's Nest. See you on the Roll Call boards!

Archived