Help.....Please

MAO

We will be in Belize at the end of January and need to pick an independant excursion operator. I have e-mailed Explore Belize Caves (Dennis) and Belize Shore Tours (Narciso) they have both gotten back to me. X streme has not and it's my 3rd e-mail so they're out!

We want to Zipline and cave tube, Who is the most dependable, professional, best experiance for the $$ etc. All your help and experiance will be greatly appriciated. I have read the boards and researched this and still feel like I need to ask you all directly.

Thanks

MAO

I suggest you try Xtreme one more time. A lot of times, when they mail back the e-mails get dumped into your bulk mail folder or your spam folder. Make sure you check there. I did the zip/cave combo with them in September and they were very good, and very reasonable.

We will be going in April and we have been reading on here about cave tubing and I must say that Yhoney with Cave-tubing.com has it hands down......I have read all good things about him and his tour. We have him booked when we go.........good luck

We will be in Belize at the end of January and need to pick an independant excursion operator. I have e-mailed Explore Belize Caves (Dennis) and Belize Shore Tours (Narciso) they have both gotten back to me. X streme has not and it's my 3rd e-mail so they're out!

We want to Zipline and cave tube, Who is the most dependable, professional, best experiance for the $$ etc. All your help and experiance will be greatly appriciated. I have read the boards and researched this and still feel like I need to ask you all directly.

Thanks

MAO

I used Nacho and Cynthia in April and was very pleased with them.

Thanks

MAO

We did the cave tubing and zipline with Dennis - Explore Belize caves and we had lots for fun and for sure you will as well. Dennis was our tour guide and he was lots of Fun. So if you choose him you did the right thing.

Archived