Glory 7/3

Amjones7

We have cruised with CCL in the past and i was very surprised by the lack of on the Glory this cruise.

We booked with Carnival Guarantee 4A Inside Cabin which is fine with me.. .My husband likes the DARKNESS so he can sleep and he needed plenty just got home from Iraq.

Drove down to PC from Atlanta 3 days before stayed at the Radisson for $105 for a suite. We also had our 2 kids with us. Will stay at the Radisson again. Left our car in their parking area for cruisers and took the shuttle over about noon on Sat.

took about a hr to get paperwork done and thru the lines. I had done the fast pass but she didnt even look at it, just handed it back to me...

Got on board, found our room we were on Main deck.. Inside Cabin.

Kids were hungry so we went up to Red Sail and ate lunch I kept going down to check on luggage. we got some right at about 7pm or so. Still had not seen our Cabin Steward i called him, and he came over and told me i needed to go UP to find my other bag and he walked away... Hmmm wonder where UP was i thought, i headed to next deck and in corner were a couple of bags found ours and drug it back downstairs.

Needless to say i have had better trips than this cruise

We were in the platinum dining rm, at main seating. our head waiter, acted as though we were wasting his time, would come over and roughly tell which dinner he thought would be nice, never did he smile, ask how was your day.. NOTHING! Ok! the Asst. waiter she was nice joked with the kids. Although they forgot my daughters dinner on 2 different nights, our son (9) was usually in Camp with friends he made i think we went to the platinum dining 3 nights out of the cruise wasnt worth the time.

Cabin Steward did not clean the room on 1 day.... nothing special about towel animals for the kids... sand was left in the shower on days where we were in port and had gone to the beach.

Costa Maya... we hit the beach right at the end of the pier there is a salt water pool and chairs with umbrellas... the waves coming in were rough, and tossed ppl up on to them and they got cut up from rocks. 7 yr old daughter was a riot, she was trying to buy a little doll and kept telling him i only have $6.00... he told her $10 she kept up with i only have 6 and eventually won him over and got her doll.

Belize ... we went snorkeling with the kids also... they loved it... and then they take you to a small beachy island .. girls there to do braids ( i dont ever do the braids, and i have long hair) and really great Grilled Lobster Tail for $5 and Skewers of chicken, etc. we also went to the small town you have to tender over...

Cozumel.. Shopped been there done that.

Progresso.... Poor area... went to the beach

all in all... the ports were great... kids had a blast in Camp Carnival but as far as the service this cruise it was Horrible.

Archived