Liberty - Valor - Triumph

kylescoolmom

We are booked on Liberty 9-15-07. Cabin 1030 deck 10. Some family memebers cannot go now and will cancel. I originally wanted Liberty 3-31-07. Should I rebook for $500.00 more OVC main deck or try the Valor or Triumph. These 2 ships have the balconey's avail at the same rate as my Liberty cruise ???

I like the idea I will cruising sooner, but for $500.00 do ya think it is worth it. Some say "Good things come for those who wait"

I personally would stay on the Liberty. You can book your cruise for Feb. 11 and get a great rate. We are on that cruise and got upgraded to deck 10 for a total of $1350 for two people and that includes all our taxes. We had a balcony guarentee for 8A and now are in 1016. Good luck

Personally if you can go at that time and not have problems with schedules personally then stick with it. I am going on the on on 3/31/07 only because that's when my daughter is on spring break from school but I would much rather save the money to tell you the truth, think about it as money going towards something you can purchase that's all..unless you are really wanting to go in March..then you can meet us! lol! But honestly I know someone going in Nov of 07 who is saving $1000 more then me and it kills me...

Archived