Problems with cruisecal.com?

emilygrace

Am I the only one having problems with this website? I used to use it all the time, but it has changed recently and I can't seem to get it to work for me. I just want to know what ships will be in Cozumel on 1/16/07 and in Belize City on 1/17/07. I'd appreciate any help!

Am I the only one having problems with this website? I used to use it all the time, but it has changed recently and I can't seem to get it to work for me. I just want to know what ships will be in Cozumel on 1/16/07 and in Belize City on 1/17/07. I'd appreciate any help!

Hope this helps

Princess CruisesGrand PrincessBelize City, Belize1-17-20077:00 AM5:00 PMShip Ship Royal CaribbeanLegend Of The SeasBelize City, Belize1-17-20077:00 AM5:00 PM Norwegian Cruise LineNorwegian DreamBelize City, Belize1-17-20078:00 AM6:00 PMShip Norwegian Cruise LineNorwegian PearlBelize City, Belize1-17-20078:00 AM6:00 PM

Princess CruisesCoral PrincessCozumel, Mexico1-16-20079:00 AM7:00 PMShip Ship Port Port Port Port Costa Cruise LinesCosta MagicaCozumel, Mexico1-16-20077:00 AM4:00 PMShip Port Port Port Port Carnival Cruise LinesFantasyCozumel, Mexico1-16-20077:00 AM6:00 PMPort Port Port Port Royal CaribbeanFreedom Of The SeasCozumel, Mexico1-16-20077:00 AM4:00 PMPort Port Port Port Norwegian Cruise LineNorwegian DreamCozumel, Mexico1-16-200710:30 AM6:00 PMShip Port Port Port Port Norwegian Cruise LineNorwegian PearlCozumel, Mexico1-16-20078:00 AM6:00 PMPort Port Port Port Royal CaribbeanRadiance Of The SeasCozumel, Mexico1-16-20079:00 AM4:00 PMPort Port Port Port

Oh my goodness, that's 7 ships in port in Cozumel, all at one time! I'm wondering how many will have to tender in? We're the 5th to arrive, but I don't know if the Freedom can dock there.

Thanks a lot for all your help! This is exactly what I was looking for. Now if only I could figure out why it won't work for me......maybe it's my computer (a Mac).

We were the only ship docked at International Pier. You could still see the destruction.

Oh my goodness, that's 7 ships in port in Cozumel, all at one time! I'm wondering how many will have to tender in? We're the 5th to arrive, but I don't know if the Freedom can dock there.

Thanks a lot for all your help! This is exactly what I was looking for. Now if only I could figure out why it won't work for me......maybe it's my computer (a Mac).

I just went to cruisecal and had no trouble clicking on a)ports b)Cozumel and then paging to January. Here is Jan 16th

Fantasy

Coral Princess

Norwegian Dream

Radiance Of The Seas

Norwegian Pearl

Costa Magica

Freedom Of The Seas

copied by copy and paste commands

I just went to cruisecal and had no trouble clicking on a)ports b)Cozumel and then paging to January. Here is Jan 16th

Fantasy

Coral Princess

Norwegian Dream

Radiance Of The Seas

Norwegian Pearl

Costa Magica

Freedom Of The Seas

copied by copy and paste commands

dang double post

Emily based on the calender the Freedom will be one of 3 ships arriving at 7am the other 4 ships will arrive after that. Also you asked about Belize on the 17th. The Freedom will be in Grand Cayman on the 17th not Belize.

Emily,

I am the webmaster at CruiseCal.com.

Since you are on a Mac, what browser are you using? Someone recently told me that on a Mac they had problems using my site with Firefox but no problems with Safari.

Please let me know....

Brian

Brian, I'm using Safari. If I click on the cruise calendar link and then fill in my info and click search, nothing happens. I eventually get a drop down message saying "bad server response". I tried clicking on "ports" on the left side of the page, but nothing happens then either. I don't even get the message.

Emily,

I am the webmaster at CruiseCal.com.

Since you are on a Mac, what browser are you using? Someone recently told me that on a Mac they had problems using my site with Firefox but no problems with Safari.

Please let me know....

Brian

Hi Brian,

It took me a little bit to get the site to work for me using Netscape 7.2. I found I had to wait for it to retrieve something between each selection before I could finally hit the search button. About a 5-10 second delay between selections. But once I found out what it is doing, no problems using it. Great site for information.

Dave

Archived