Frozen Foo Foo Drinks?

Avril

Sorry - phrased that wrong. I meant can I go into a local bar - say at Sam's Town (Las Vegas) and request a Dirty Banana and they would know the ingredients without me telling them? I am a gin martini before dinner and scotch and water after dinner girl and fancy drinks are new to me -

It is basically a banana daiquiri with the coffee liquor added. So they should be able to make it for you.

Dave

Are all the drinks listed in this thread available on Carnival?

Yes, these are all from Carnival ships. Once thing that I have noticed is that they are stronger on the last sea day. I also try get my drinks from the same bartender. I also tip him/her in cash after the second drink. Most of the time, you tend to get a little stronger drink the rest of the cruise.

Dave

I was on the Legend in October and I had my different drink everynite before dinner. Our bartender, Anca, who was fabulous(!) attempted to get me to try a Kiss on the Lips. I loved the mango dacquiri, so I finally relented and ended up having the Kiss on the Lips -- 4 nights in a row! It's the best! :D

I was on the Legend in October and I had my different drink everynite before dinner. Our bartender, Anca, who was fabulous(!) attempted to get me to try a Kiss on the Lips. I loved the mango dacquiri, so I finally relented and ended up having the Kiss on the Lips -- 4 nights in a row! It's the best! :D

It is easy to make at home

2oz Peach Schnapps

4oz Mango puree (Finest Call Premium Mango Puree Mix, found it at the local liquor store)

Splash of Grenadine

Blend the Schnapps, Mango puree, 1 ice tray of ice in a blender. Pour a little grenadine in the bottom of the glass, swirl around, and then add the mix from the blender. Insert straw and enjoy. Just got done having to mix one up for my wife to take to her boss at work.

Dave

It is easy to make at home

2oz Peach Schnapps

4oz Mango puree (Finest Call Premium Mango Puree Mix, found it at the local liquor store)

Splash of Grenadine

Blend the Schnapps, Mango puree, 1 ice tray of ice in a blender. Pour a little grenadine in the bottom of the glass, swirl around, and then add the mix from the blender. Insert straw and enjoy. Just got done having to mix one up for my wife to take to her boss at work.

Dave

Thanks for the recipe!! I've never had one yet but I will try one at home before I even go on my cruise!! Sounds amazing!!!!:D

Thanks for the recipe!! I've never had one yet but I will try one at home before I even go on my cruise!! Sounds amazing!!!!:D

What is nice about this drink is that the alcohol is masked. So someone who normally does not like a mixed drink will enjoy it. One thing I found is that it has to be mango puree for the drink to come out right. Mango juice is too thin.

Dave

One thing I found is that it has to be mango puree for the drink to come out right. Mango juice is too thin.

Dave

I'll remember that. Whare did you get the Mango Puree and the grenadine? I can get the Peach Schnapps no problem at the LCBO.

I'll remember that. Whare did you get the Mango Puree and the grenadine? I can get the Peach Schnapps no problem at the LCBO.

You should be able to get the grenadine at the liquor store or Walmart. The mango puree I could only find at the liquor store. Finest Call Premium Mango Puree Mix is the brand name of the item. It should be available in Canada as it is on the list for your Beverage Container Recycling Act.

Dave

I'm surprised no one mentioned a BBC...Baily's, Banana, and Colada..

I've looked up the recipes online and there's a few ways to make them. They are sooooo good! And of course the mudslide...

Gosh, I need another cruise! :(

I'm surprised no one mentioned a BBC...Baily's, Banana, and Colada..

I've looked up the recipes online and there's a few ways to make them. They are sooooo good! And of course the mudslide...

Gosh, I need another cruise! :(

I'm pretty sure someone did, as I LOVE those things. learned about them at the drinking academy or whatever it is called--best 9.95 ever spent!!!!

Archived