Booked the Legend For Christmas!!

Wicked

Thanks to those of you who helped me in my delima of picking a Christmas Cruise! I'm extremely thrilled at the prospect of cruising on the Legend! They gave me an extended balcony room (100 Sq Ft Vs 30 Sq Ft) so now I'm even more thrilled! We absolutely loved our balcony on the Glory we just wish it had been a bit bigger, now we're getting that wish on the Legend!

8 Nights! I think I'm going to need a bigger suitcase!

Is anyone else cruising at Christmas? I've never cruised during the holidays before, is there anything special they do?

Again, thanks to everyone!! I tell everyone I meet who's about to cruise about this Boards, you learn so much!!! :)

We were on the Legend last Thanksgiving. It was a great 8 days. Some people on board did get sick thanks to a virus going around, but it was blown out of proportion by the news media. The Christmas decorations are a nice change and the weather is more comfortable. Previously, we had only cruised in May and June. It was hot down in St. Martin, but the trip down and back up was nice at sea. There were lots of kids, but we didn't notice any problems. Since it is an 8 day cruise, expect the guest to be a little older than you'd expect with CCL. Also, expect more experienced travelers who have "done the 7 day cruises" and are looking for something different. If you've never been on one of the Spirit class ships, the design is our favorite of any cruise line. We'll be on the Miracle this Christmas!

My family cruised on the Legend last year at Christmas and really enjoyed it. The decorations were beautiful and all over the ship. There was a special Christmas menu and church service and also a Christmas carol sing-along in the atrium. We would go back again in a minute if we had enough days off during the holiday and the 8th day on the Legend was a special bonus. We brought our servers and room steward each a little present since we realized they are also away from their families for the holiday.

Thanks to those of you who helped me in my delima of picking a Christmas Cruise! I'm extremely thrilled at the prospect of cruising on the Legend! They gave me an extended balcony room (100 Sq Ft Vs 30 Sq Ft) so now I'm even more thrilled! We absolutely loved our balcony on the Glory we just wish it had been a bit bigger, now we're getting that wish on the Legend!

8 Nights! I think I'm going to need a bigger suitcase!

Is anyone else cruising at Christmas? I've never cruised during the holidays before, is there anything special they do?

Again, thanks to everyone!! I tell everyone I meet who's about to cruise about this Boards, you learn so much!!! :)

well........"WICKED"...

If you're thrilled to get a BIGGER balcony this time around the track..

I'd say you had a "DELIMA" in your hands....

oneaya needs to string some lights to guide bad santa in for a landing!

(are we learning yet??)

ROFLMAO!!!

Archived