Ncl Star Reservations

twoguyscruising

No they do not take reservations in the main dining rooms only in the specialty restaurants. The only night this was a problem was on the optional formal night when we waited 30 mins for a table... the rest of the week we just walked right in.

Have a great time... we were on the Halloween cruise on the Star.. had a blast!!

ok ok.. I am a very seasoned traveler with many cruises beneath my belt but only one previous cruise with NCL and it was on the same ship I am sailing again on Nov 22nd (turkey cruise lol)... Ok do they take reservations in the two main dinings rooms (aqua and something else)...

If you mean the Dawn..yes they do take reservations in Aqua, Venetian and Impressions if you are in a suite:)

If you mean the Dawn..yes they do take reservations in Aqua, Venetian and Impressions if you are in a suite:)

or if you are part of a large group - 8 or more. (but only at 5:30, 5:45, 6:00 or 8:30 or later).

If you get to the dining rooms between 5:30-6:00, I have never experienced ANY wait. Between 6:15-8:30, expect a wait.

Cosmo: I forgot the suite part the last time we answered this question and now you forgot the large group. Its ok, we got each others back..lol

Archived